My Diamond hatchling has arrived...Pics inside!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

*~PreciousDiamonds*~

Reaction score
Hey all

Well I waited and waited patiently and finally he arrived on a big plane 20th Feb. I was like a new mother at the airport, worried sick as to wether he made the trip ok...(it was 41'c here)

I am saying he is a he and named him Smeagol, but I am not 100% as he was not sexed. There is a pic included though that I think is a spur of a male, can anyone tell me??

Anyways, I am stoked. He has eaten a pinkie also without any fuss. So I take it he likes us :D

Oh and the age is 1 month...

Smeagolsspurs.jpg

AhhhhSmeagolwillbehappynow.jpg

Ahhhwhataday.jpg

Smeagolshead.jpg

Smeagolsniffingabout.jpg

Smeagol24Feb.jpg

Last edited:
I love that pic of him in the tube, lovely!

Yeah I was pretty happy he ate. I thought the photo of the spur thing would have come out bigger though..Bugger

I don't think spur size can be used for accurate sexing until they are adult...might be wrong though

Nice critter , we just had some of these hatch and am keeping three for my self .

Hey Sara....When I get a permit I am going to get a girl and call her precious..hehehehe...

dickyknee, you are so lucky to have a clutch full.

hey, cool. great stuff. bout time u got him hey. :D:D:D:D:D
u have waited a long time for it. congrats mate
mel :D:D

Hey Sara....When I get a permit I am going to get a girl and call her precious..hehehehe...

dickyknee, you are so lucky to have a clutch full.

Hope you dont mind me posting these , but here a few shots of two of mine , ( not good pics will get some when they have eaten )

Picture078.jpg

fghghf.jpg

No dickyknee I dont mind at all. They are gorgeous. Isn't it hard trying to get pics of them? Quick lil buggers

Ta Mel,

I have waited a long time eh!
It was for the best though....I was so happy he ate without hesitating...
Now the addicition has started (as you said it would), I am going to get my license and get another and then maybe a Bredli....look out hubby!!

hi mate great looking snake where is he from?what license are you talking about?
im thinking car????????
i picked up another diamond hatchling today!
i got him off bob withey (bigguy)
i cant reccommend him enough!
top quality snakes!
thanks wil

LOL...nah not car, reptile license. In SA you do not need a permit for 1 species on the list. But seeing as now I am addicted, I better get myself one!

I got Smeagol from a guy in Stanwell Park, NSW. I wont say his name as I am not sure if he would like it or not. I don't know if he uses this site. His parents looked great and so did one from a previous clutch.. I am sooooo happy

I have heard great comments from bigguy also. I wonder if he has any left???

PreciousDiamonds i wont be selling any of mine and have pm'ed you with some other info

I was going to look at those diamond from Stanwell Park ( i grew up there and still live down the road a bit ) , but ours hatched so i did not bother .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back