Show us your Diamond Pythons

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I would love a high yellow Diamond, I'm too scared to buy a hatchie incase it turns out ugly, but theres not many people wanting to part with their high yellows, so I might have to take the risk one day...

theres not many people wanting to part with their high yellows, .

i would have thought that nice black and whites are harder to get, cause you don't see too many of them, lots of high yellows getting about.

if you want to get a hatching have a look at the parents. if there nice looking chances are the offspring will be nice too!

Here is my male,slightly yellow. Looking for a good female to breed it with this year

DP012.jpg

DP011.jpg

CLH02.jpg

FB01.jpg

here is my female.. her colour is really brightening but these pics are fairly old as my camera is stuffed and havnt gotten around to getting a new one yet..

P1010102.jpg

i have heard the term,'gosford golds" before, the high yellow is said to have come from gosford area..

Heres my 6 year old Female. Before shed to after shed.

Attachments

• IMGP0094.jpg
    IMGP0094.jpg
    420.6 KB · Views: 230
  • IMGP0107.jpg
    IMGP0107.jpg
    416 KB · Views: 204
  • IMGP0071.jpg
    IMGP0071.jpg
    411.1 KB · Views: 182
  • DSCF0285.jpg
    DSCF0285.jpg
    76.9 KB · Views: 208
Wow aren't there some beautiful diamonds, and they are just as varied in pattern and colour as their intergrade cousins. From dark with small spots, dark with big spots, yellow, green, white. Its lovely to see them.

SERP!!!!! What do you think? You said my snakery needed branches. Today the council mowed the weeds in the easement beside our house and knocked a couple of trees. So I went scavenging and found some lovely branches for the diamonds. I am not the most creative for layout but where I have them is where the sun gets to in the mornings so they will be happy to have nice warm branches instead of the boring floor. I confiscated the plant before they kill it :lol:

Attachments

• 030.jpg
    030.jpg
    111.5 KB · Views: 327
  • 032.jpg
    032.jpg
    87.2 KB · Views: 298
SERP!!!!! What do you think? You said my snakery needed branches. Today the council mowed the weeds in the easement beside our house and knocked a couple of trees. So I went scavenging and found some lovely branches for the diamonds. I am not the most creative for layout but where I have them is where the sun gets to in the mornings so they will be happy to have nice warm branches instead of the boring floor. I confiscated the plant before they kill it :lol:

Looking good, Kathy:). Although it would be nice to see a thicker, vertical trunk in the centre, that is fixed to the horizontal branch above, with a few branches coming off it. It would be like an old tree and would be their main 'highway' for climbing down to the ground;).

I love the B&W's...these are some pics of mine...pics arent very good but.
First 3 are my female...4th is both (male on left, female on right) and last is male.

here is our first snake Loki (formerly known as Lexor)
some on this forum say he is an intergrade, and the guy i got him off says he is pure. either way we love him to bits.

special thanks to mysnakesau and Jay84 for their help

diamond4027.jpg

diamond4050.jpg

diamond4048.jpg

Bare branches now bear leaves :D I gave my grevillia a heavy cut back and gave the branches to the snakes. I think they like it and they look nicer perched up on the branches with greenery around them.

Attachments

• 003.jpg
    003.jpg
    110.1 KB · Views: 278
  • 004.jpg
    004.jpg
    182.1 KB · Views: 208
here are few pics of mine

Attachments

• DSC00461.jpg
    DSC00461.jpg
    164 KB · Views: 147