Show us your Diamond Pythons

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
My diamonds

These diamonds are beautiful, here are mine 7months old M and Female

Attachments

• IMG_0781.jpg
    IMG_0781.jpg
    69.4 KB · Views: 95
  • IMG_0775.jpg
    IMG_0775.jpg
    66.6 KB · Views: 89
  • IMG_0786.jpg
    IMG_0786.jpg
    146.5 KB · Views: 74
  • IMG_0776.jpg
    IMG_0776.jpg
    64.9 KB · Views: 82
A few snaps

A couple of ones we held onto last season and a head shot of our black girl.

Attachments

• Yearling Femalle DP.jpg
    Yearling Femalle DP.jpg
    82.1 KB · Views: 89
  • Yearling Male DP.jpg
    Yearling Male DP.jpg
    119.8 KB · Views: 106
  • Female Diamond Python.jpg
    Female Diamond Python.jpg
    63.4 KB · Views: 99
Sorry didnt mention first 2 pics and 4th is female and 3rd picture is male, still trying to get decent pictures of him.... hope you like

Cheeky Tongue

By the way, very nice diamonds everyone.

Attachments

• Tongue.jpg
    Tongue.jpg
    63.4 KB · Views: 90
  • 20th April 113.jpg
    20th April 113.jpg
    119.8 KB · Views: 123
bella.

Attachments

• DSC03295.jpg
    DSC03295.jpg
    41.9 KB · Views: 110
Here's my male....I think this might be my first post.

hsuryw.jpg

Bella is looking nice, how big is she now chris, also how are all your others going ?

Simon

Nice diamonds everyone! I think I saw that pic on another forum muse-exotics! Very nice :D welcome to APS. That dark diamond is really cool looking dee4....

-Will

His name is "Earl"

Attachments

• Earl.JPG
    Earl.JPG
    58 KB · Views: 176
This is my new baby Dante :)

Attachments

• Snake1.jpg
    Snake1.jpg
    32.3 KB · Views: 76
  • Snake2.jpg
    Snake2.jpg
    38.4 KB · Views: 90
Its not over tillits over Daisy has emphsemia from lung leak

You wont beleive it, theres hope for Daisy, and even without xray,I had a guy come overb this afternoon and when we both looked at her,it was easy to see a succession of 'bumps' under her skin mainly around her neck/lung area.
After keeping her still, and feelingthem it was clear that these lumps were pockets of air under her skin.
Concluding that due the fact she can move from head to tail,she can liftn her head at least 6-10inches off the ground, and is mobile enogh that would indicate no fractured vertabraes.
So, were left with the assumption that she may have puntured a lung, or have enphacemia.(Air escaping from her sacs) explains the puffy throat being soft, its all air, thats trapped.(Usually called a punctured neumor thorax)
The air is escaping into her throat and body cavaties causing the bumps, and also causing her throat to swell.

progress.gif

Who'd of thought.We worked this out and i don tknow why i didnt think of her lungs before.Verfied the probability to treat her for this with a Vet over the phone.Fortunately I knew someone where I could obtain the stuff i need till i get Vet.
So much for the Snake Forum, instead of anything that might of help with this diagnosis, most of the posters were too busy, flaming off at me for something personal, oh well.Turns out i will still have to go to Vet , we had very experienced person I trust his prognosis ect.
So at the moment , she has been given an antinmflamotry injection to help with pain too,and, she seems a little brighter already.
Thanks once again.I will never to that to myself again, at least I met you.Kind Regards Heather
progress.gif

You wont beleive it, theres hope for Daisy, and even without xray,I had a guy come overb this afternoon and when we both looked at her,it was easy to see a succession of 'bumps' under her skin mainly around her neck/lung area.
After keeping her still, and feelingthem it was clear that these lumps were pockets of air under her skin.
Concluding that due the fact she can move from head to tail,she can liftn her head at least 6-10inches off the ground, and is mobile enogh that would indicate no fractured vertabraes.
So, were left with the assumption that she may have puntured a lung, or have enphacemia.(Air escaping from her sacs) explains the puffy throat being soft, its all air, thats trapped.(Usually called a punctured neumor thorax)
The air is escaping into her throat and body cavaties causing the bumps, and also causing her throat to swell.

progress.gif

Who'd of thought.We worked this out and i don tknow why i didnt think of her lungs before.Verfied the probability to treat her for this with a Vet over the phone.Fortunately I knew someone where I could obtain the stuff i need till i get Vet.
So much for the Snake Forum, instead of anything that might of help with this diagnosis, most of the posters were too busy, flaming off at me for something personal, oh well.Turns out i will still have to go to Vet , we had very experienced person I trust his prognosis ect.
So at the moment , she has been given an antinmflamotry injection to help with pain too,and, she seems a little brighter already.
Thanks once again.I will never to that to myself again, at least I met you.Kind Regards Heather

progress.gif

im glad that the snake looks better , but lets get things straight .
u posted on thisforum stating that the snake had been hit in the head with a peice of wood , in your first post u never stated that u couldnt get to the vet for 2 days . when asked a few questions u go off the deep end - and u dont understand why pepole MIGHT have flammed u ? . btw i think it may have been U that took things all personal .

wasnt this from a different thread?

i remember thinking it was one of those 'joke' threads designed to create reactions! :)
(and a very successful one at that, lol)

glad to hear ur snakes gonna be ok! :)

This forum can be VERY useful alot of the time, its just a shame that sometimes things can be either read and understood the wrong way by people, or some people just wanna cause trouble. You still may find some useful information in past threads by using the search function & maybe create a new thread on the progress of your diamond if you wish. I know that heaps of people flamed you & certainly you gave it back to them, but I believe alot of those people and others who didnt get a chance to comment would certain like to see your diamond return to full health & keep in touch with you. (I certainly would like to know how it goes) Create a new thread though.

Btw whats everyone think of my little fella I posted on here? He's got really nice rosettes and should get a nice colour to him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back