Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hot and loving it.. hope to put some more weight on her over summer
1daa6e792b5e175523d78434f149f420.jpg

Instagram: murph_BTK

Last edited by a moderator:
So I am considering selling off my Varanaus Tristis..and considering getting 2 more Green tree pythons.. just wanna get the feel for it anyone is interested on this forum rather than on social media.. (I don't do stalkbook) I am kinda limited.. plus I would prefer a local buyer *could come with a large cage for the right price.. ..

Instagram: murph_BTK

Last edited:
I still can't find find any gillens. Looking for a trio of gillens or preferably a small colony of 3f 2m if anyone is in the know. I won't hold me breath but u never know your luck. I do have a spare brevicauda/ indicus and WA frilly if anyone is looking.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Monitors, and ESPECIALLY tristis, are great escape artists. Most can get through anything as wide or wider than their head - their front legs fold back along the ribs, which also fold back along the spine, and they just worm their way out. Keeping them full of food is an option, but then you risk them getting caught and stuck halfway through whatever they are slipping through.

Jamie

Latest posts

Back