Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Callopistes

Not so new Member
Reaction score
Hi,

I have not a monitor :cry:but I want to see our monitors :Dand the cages of the monitors

Ackies

Attachments

• Reptiles 121.jpg
    Reptiles 121.jpg
    42.5 KB · Views: 2,621
  • Reptiles 126.jpg
    Reptiles 126.jpg
    53.3 KB · Views: 2,341
  • Reptiles 134.jpg
    Reptiles 134.jpg
    71.6 KB · Views: 2,778
Hello,

Is in the Forum crocodoc I know him from a other Forum and YouTube I want to see his Lace monitors:D

this is a monitor.description of him. elsewhere on the site..i have 30 or so small/med. monitors covering about 10 species have 3 diff. types of V. scallaris

Desert Sand Monitor-Varanus Gouldii Flavirufus

Here is some photo's of my Desert Sand Monitor's, they all come from Alice Springs NT Region of Central Australia.
l have had them since February 2001, and have breed a few of them over the years, but they can be quite aggressive towards the hand that feeds them, so there not the type to handle or play with, compared to say a Ridge-Tailed or Pygmy-Mulga or Storrs Monitor's.

Last edited:
randompictures003.jpg

randompictures004.jpg

Absolutely beautiful monitors everyone especially the lacey crocdoc.

Last edited by a moderator:
Love those lace Monitors. I have a lot of wild ones on my place, but dont ever see them until they are about 3 foot long. The only time I have seen young ones was one summer before a storm, when I washed out the gutters on the roof of my house two little ones came out of the downpipe drowned. They must have been living on the roof and in the gutters.

got a lil spencer, and a lacey coming very soon,

will post some picks of spanner when i get home.

Latest posts

Back