Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
God bless 'em! :D (Boodarie pictured below)

Woma.jpg

Snakelove, the hatchies pictured will look a little different after their first slough. Some of them will stay quite dark for their entire life (like their mother) and some will be noticably lighter after their first slough and will develop orange bands (like their father) over time. I'm not sure how long that takes though, as i have not held onto any of the lighter banded ones as it's the dark banded ones i'm more interested in.
yeah i wanna see how light can womas get from dark hatchlings. i wish someone took pictures of the process from the start. haha. im gonna do that with mine. =)

Snakelove, those babies are gorgeous.
Well done on the succesful breeding season :)
thanks! that's just one snake. =P i wish i had more though. haha. I got it off craigryan. i'm happy with it. =)

My female tanami, I will put some pictures of the male when he sheds. Nice womas everyone i cant get enough of womas i think there the best pythons.

PB270497.JPG

Here is a super reduced pattern woma from the United States. I reckon it's got to be a genetic trait as it is even happening out here with a few lucky breeders having similar animals (reduces and/or spotted) in their collections.

I hope this morph or one similar will be developed and more readably available here in Aus in the future. Definitely would love some in my collection.

Attachments

• DSCF3731.JPG
    DSCF3731.JPG
    55.1 KB · Views: 750
  • DSCF3736.JPG
    DSCF3736.JPG
    122.2 KB · Views: 1,052
  • DSCF3742.JPG
    DSCF3742.JPG
    123.6 KB · Views: 975
That WA is really something Dave.
Here are a couple of Uluru's.

Attachments

• Alistair4.jpg
    Alistair4.jpg
    90.1 KB · Views: 724
  • Axel2.jpg
    Axel2.jpg
    126.2 KB · Views: 754
these have all been posted before but here we go anyway.........

GO THE WOMAS!

Attachments

• bd1.JPG
    bd1.JPG
    268.9 KB · Views: 639
  • IMG_0224.jpg
    IMG_0224.jpg
    292.9 KB · Views: 575
  • IMG_7590.JPG
    IMG_7590.JPG
    201.4 KB · Views: 837
  • woma male female.jpg
    woma male female.jpg
    227.5 KB · Views: 797
  • woma pic.jpg
    woma pic.jpg
    383 KB · Views: 622
I am wasting my time asking if anyone has pictures of wild brigalow belt womas and western nsw womas arn't I? nice snakes by the way, the WA ones are my favourite!

thanks yommy....he is pretty cool i think, a bit different. Will be pairing him up again with the darker girl - with him in the 4th pic - next year, hopefully with some success this time. Is a feeding machine and is sooo messy its not funny - he manages to smear poo everywhere and always seems to get his paper into his waterbowl so it goes all soggy.

Keep the pics coming people!

Is that Brigalow Woma a recent find? I thought they would almost be extinct.

thanks for putting the pic up shane, that would have been an amazing find, ugly looking bugger though!

Do they actually exist in western NSW? they are recorded there but I have never heard of people seeing them and have never seen pics taken there either.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back