Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
craker thread guys and girls - keep the pic's coming its good to see the variation in the pics posted thus far, some more reduced patterned and spotted woma pics needed i reckon :) besides the boodaries they are my favourite, any cracker RHD out there????

My Tanami Woma

Here is my little fella, only a recent addition and very young.

Attachments

• IMG_3373.jpg
    IMG_3373.jpg
    146.7 KB · Views: 543
  • IMG_3374.jpg
    IMG_3374.jpg
    174.9 KB · Views: 446
here are a few new pics of my babies :)

Sandfire WA
rs3.jpg

Eighty Mile Beach WA
pj3.jpg

Rockhampton Downs
jv2.jpg

Tanami
td2.jpg

Male Topaz Tanami (female is on shed)
zig4.jpg

hay solar 17 do you have any pics of your hatchlings would love to see them

thanks for putting the pic up shane, that would have been an amazing find, ugly looking bugger though!

Do they actually exist in western NSW? they are recorded there but I have never heard of people seeing them and have never seen pics taken there either.

NSW Woma

Attachments

• scan0002.jpg
    scan0002.jpg
    88.4 KB · Views: 1,055
Here is a super reduced pattern woma from the United States. I reckon it's got to be a genetic trait as it is even happening out here with a few lucky breeders having similar animals (reduces and/or spotted) in their collections.

I hope this morph or one similar will be developed and more readably available here in Aus in the future. Definitely would love some in my collection.

HI Yommy

This was my snake and is actually in the UK not the US, the stripe down the back has pretty much gone now and it is almost completely patternless. She is a stunner but sadly I had to sell her to a good friend of mine and hopefully she will breed this season for him.

I have attached a few newer pics from when she was about a year old, when I visit my friend soon I will get some up to date pics.

I am very glad to see that there are these reduced pattern/patternless Womas over there, I cant wait to arrive in Aus in March and get my collection on Aspidites up and running again.

Thanks, Steve

Attachments

• Patternless Woma 16.03.09 - 1.JPG
    Patternless Woma 16.03.09 - 1.JPG
    131.6 KB · Views: 486
  • Patternless Woma 16.03.09 - 2.JPG
    Patternless Woma 16.03.09 - 2.JPG
    110.7 KB · Views: 413
  • Patternless Woma 16.03.09 - 5.JPG
    Patternless Woma 16.03.09 - 5.JPG
    141.6 KB · Views: 446
G'day Stevec she is a cracker of a woma and i found the pic on a US site, i love these reduced patterned womas, there are a few getting around here now but most breeders hang onto them for good reasons i guess. But hopefully it will be proved a genetic trait and pairing in the future will develop more. I have a mate with some beautiful animal.

Best thing once you get over here is as you can see by this thread there are some great locality womas to choose from. Welcome to aus and grab some womas for sure :)

Thanks Yommy, I will definately do that. I look forward to getting there.

Steve

Well done asperkeeper,bet you are happy with that,what was the rest of the clutch like ?

good one asperkeeper if you would like to get ride of it i will buy it pm me if it is for sale

These are my pair of WA womas,
The male has the bolder stripes.

Attachments

• womas 004.jpg
    womas 004.jpg
    141 KB · Views: 445
  • womas 005.jpg
    womas 005.jpg
    104.3 KB · Views: 400
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts