Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've posted this one before.
There are some amazing looking ones getting around it seems. I can't wait to see what the future holds for womas. It's pretty exciting.

Attachments

• IMG_3478.jpg
    IMG_3478.jpg
    127.8 KB · Views: 632
my woma that i got 2 and a half weeks ago. =) its being fed 2 pinky rats atm.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    60.1 KB · Views: 302
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    48.9 KB · Views: 283
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    48.7 KB · Views: 277
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    52.5 KB · Views: 261
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    81.1 KB · Views: 294
Damn krefft, that's a nice woma :) I love the reduced patterned guys.

Should be picking up this guy from the airport next week thanks to Tim at URS - very exciting :D (photo courtesy of URS, will post more when I get him)

Attachments

• WOMA_RDMF.JPG
    WOMA_RDMF.JPG
    26.3 KB · Views: 580
Any body got some pics of there SA womas? would like to see

Damn krefft, that's a nice woma :) I love the reduced patterned guys.

Should be picking up this guy from the airport next week thanks to Tim at URS - very exciting :D (photo courtesy of URS, will post more when I get him)

Lozza I saw him for sale and thought he was a stunner.

I got my little worms today, stole a quick pic but will get some better ones once they've settled in.

Attachments

• P1050189.jpg
    P1050189.jpg
    47 KB · Views: 349
heres my 2 tanami`s
female_woma.jpg

male_woma.jpg

since taking the pics , i have bumped the temp up a bit .
once they have settled in i will take more pics

Nice zoojas hey do you have your thermometer prove just hanging there and get the gradient temp? Cause i have my thermometer probe under the substrate getting the surface temp of the basking spot in the hide. Is the gradient temp what were suppose to be looking for ?

Hey Guys,

Nice Woma'a, ive attached my 2 new additions.

First is my Tanami and the 2nd is my Uluru.

Keep em coming.

Kyle

Attachments

• IMG_3382.jpg
    IMG_3382.jpg
    82.8 KB · Views: 545
  • DSCF3387.jpg
    DSCF3387.jpg
    91.1 KB · Views: 553
WA & NT Woma's

Some great pics so far, here is a couple of my boodarie womas and a couple of the tanami womas. They are a great species. 1st & 2nd pic's - yearling boodarie womas, 3rd pic - female tanami feeding, 4th pic - adult tanami womas just after feeding.

I would also like to see some pics of SA womas and which locality they are (if known).

2BW.jpg MFBW.jpg FTW.jpg 2TW.jpg

I can't get over how pretty they are in the flesh, their scales seem to glow! So happy I got some.

I can't get over how pretty they are in the flesh, their scales seem to glow! So happy I got some.

I think they are one of the worlds greatest pythons, and the fact they are so easy to keep and breed is a blessing. They seem to enjoy being kept in captivity !

Rob picked you out some nice Boodaries there Lachlan love the tail patterns on the boodaries alot seem to have blotched/mix uneven banding in the tail area. Attached a pics as a reference
Really like the Ulurus Londos they have nice clean dark banding........

Attachments

• Male juvi  1.JPG
    Male juvi 1.JPG
    89.2 KB · Views: 354
  • Male juvi  2.JPG
    Male juvi 2.JPG
    43.6 KB · Views: 347
  • Male juvi  3.JPG
    Male juvi 3.JPG
    67.9 KB · Views: 337
  • Male juvi  4.JPG
    Male juvi 4.JPG
    23.4 KB · Views: 401
Last edited:
Nice zoojas hey do you have your thermometer prove just hanging there and get the gradient temp? Cause i have my thermometer probe under the substrate getting the surface temp of the basking spot in the hide. Is the gradient temp what were suppose to be looking for ?
the probe is hanging off the ground/floor . i dont know if its ment to be touching or not . i have had a look to see if i could find more info - but as of yet i havnt .

Oh k thanks, I moved my probe from off the ground to in the hide where they are always basking so im just keeping the gradient temp in the hide @ 32

Oh k thanks, I moved my probe from off the ground to in the hide where they are always basking so im just keeping the gradient temp in the hide @ 32
but it's always hotter in the hide. thats if you have a proper hide and not the cardboard ones. i measured last time and it was 2-3 degrees hotter in the hide.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back