Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

yommy

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Bewtween the Central and Mid North Coast - NSW
They have 'show us ya ?' threads for other genus.

Lets get a cracker thread going for woma's as there is so many great locality and forms out there from Tanami's, SA's, WA's, RDHs, Topaz, Boodaries, Sandfires etc etc and even the reduced patterned/spotted ones.

Let get em out there.

To start here are my Boodaries from WA

Attachments

• IMG_0731.JPG
    IMG_0731.JPG
    25 KB · Views: 2,122
  • IMG_0733.JPG
    IMG_0733.JPG
    30.6 KB · Views: 2,474
Great lighter back ground there bitey nice woma.
The boodaries amaze me with the different tone and colours on the one animal from cream to yellow background with red to deep rich brown banding and soft tan colour mixed in.

Woma pic

This female is virtually pattenless having about six very pale spots on her...cheers solar 17 [Baden]
4212214511_3431c27c01.jpg

Cracker Baden i am sure you have some more :) bannana boy and spotted girl.
One of the best woma lines in Aus thats for sure.......

Here is jay76's male i am holding, another cracker Baden animal

Attachments

• IMG_8225.JPG
    IMG_8225.JPG
    178.6 KB · Views: 3,511
Last edited:
I'm getting a pair of WAers in 2 weeks. Will post pics then. soso excited :)

Tanami i got three days ago. had first feed 2 fuzzy mice yesterday =)

Last edited:
nice little tanami there.
I personally would be feeding rats over mice, if he can eat two mice he'd be able to eat a 10-15 old fuzzy rat pup.

Good looking hatchies MR Bredli
thanks! yeah i'm gonna switch him over to rats in 2 more feeds. bought a pack of 5 fuzzy mice so the first feed he had 2 fuzzies then second feed 2 fuzzies the third feed im gonna give him a fuzzy and a pinky rat to start him off.

THe thing i love about woma's and any woma can testify is that thay have so much personality as hatchies from head bobbing, tail wiggling when excited but my most favourite is when they try to impersonate an angry eastern brown and get up into the S strike position and growl their jaws at ya only to head butt. They do grow out of this as adult and 'usually' become very placid unless you food then it's a different story.

A few of mine as hatchies being tough...............

Attachments

• IMG_0025.JPG
    IMG_0025.JPG
    45.5 KB · Views: 1,457
  • IMG_0026.JPG
    IMG_0026.JPG
    50.7 KB · Views: 1,609
  • IMG_0033.JPG
    IMG_0033.JPG
    51.3 KB · Views: 1,570
  • boy 01.JPG
    boy 01.JPG
    30.8 KB · Views: 1,629
... my most favourite is when they try to impersonate an angry eastern brown and get up into the S strike position and growl their jaws at ya only to head butt.

God bless 'em! :D (Boodarie pictured below)

Woma.jpg

Snakelove, the hatchies pictured will look a little different after their first slough. Some of them will stay quite dark for their entire life (like their mother) and some will be noticably lighter after their first slough and will develop orange bands (like their father) over time. I'm not sure how long that takes though, as i have not held onto any of the lighter banded ones as it's the dark banded ones i'm more interested in.

I have shown this one before but none the less, here is one of my personal favourites.

Attachments

• Pilbara Woma.jpg
    Pilbara Woma.jpg
    283 KB · Views: 7,197
Stunning Woma

I think this woma is a stunner [also] and really is worth posting again [must have missed it before]...cheers solar 17 [Baden]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back