Boyds Forest Dragon Information Thread

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cords are easily hidden, when not in use you can slide the cover across to stop food leaving it. Better air flow, looks nicer, lots of things.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Buy a URS giant x tall enclosure, 1200 wide, 1000 hide and 470 deep. A much better sized enclosure.

Rick

Whatever cabinet you use to hold the enclosure try and have it with wheels. i do this to all mine and it makes life so much easier when i have to shift the tank to another place or doing extra wiring etc etc.

Went with a Reptile One as I picked up 60x60x90 and stand for $300 on sale yesterday. IDK if it's the best price ever but I was happy with it. Hadn't planned to do it so soon but... sale!

Will post pics when it is set up for feedback and advice. I still think the little guys need growing another few weeks before they move into their big dragon home.

There is no class 1 or 2 in Qld. You need an endorsement on your basic Recreational Wildlife Licence (WIWL) to keep restricted reptiles (which does not include Boyds) but there is no 2 years waiting period like in NSW.

Hey all, great thread,
Just looking for a minute or two of your time to help me out with a few months and years worth of confusion. I understand the above quote and I have a recreational wildlife licence in qld, and I know with this I can keep BFD but can I breed them and sell them to other licence holders under this licence?

if anyone has breed lizards or sold them under this licence any response will be appreciated

Cheers Brando

A pair (hopefully) of Boyds. They seem quite happy on there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back