Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good idea and you take great photos mate.
Here is some little ones, I don't take many photos but I'll find some more if I have time.
Cheers

Attachments

• 67.jpg
    67.jpg
    77.8 KB · Views: 519
  • 31102010882.jpg
    31102010882.jpg
    75.6 KB · Views: 507
  • 09112010896.jpg
    09112010896.jpg
    113.6 KB · Views: 645
  • 15102009255.jpg
    15102009255.jpg
    156.4 KB · Views: 550
An EB that i removed a little while ago

Attachments

• P1000744.JPG
    P1000744.JPG
    109.9 KB · Views: 900
The skin laying back wasn't this fellas problem, from the bite and shake of the dog his back was cactus. The pics don't show the apparent dislocation, after a discussion with with the WIRES reptile coordinator we decided he wasn't viable. I was a little concerned when he didn't try to kill me at midday at around 33c.

The Diamond was an escaped pet found on a callout (sorry Barry not an elapid!) - returned to owner

The Tiger and the copperhead were both caught up in bird netting an all to common occurance these days

I'll try and find some more pics

It's beyond me why anyone would want these little guys relocated! I found it basking communally and suspect a gravid female (?). Now residing in our patch of suburban bush (which is crawling with small skinks). Hope it's discernable (taken from mobile phone)

baz you catch all the stunners on callouts down your way,everything i catch on callouts is fairly ordinary in suburban sydney
but i find some great snakes when i go herping

A great thread.
This one is from the Moomba gas & oil plant far north SA, I have been fortunate to have captured a few of these. (P. aspidorhyncha)
In the bag......
P5060001.jpg

and release.......
DSC04029.jpg

A great thread.
This one is from the Moomba gas & oil plant far north SA, I have been fortunate to have captured a few of these. (P. aspidorhyncha)
In the bag......
and release.......

Have you found any other brown species where you find aspydorychna?

Baby Red Bellie 010.jpgBaby Red Bellie 018.jpgThis little bloke was hit by a whipper snipper. he seems to be healing up well and should be released in another week or so.

This is a new one for me! The home owner reckons this poor little fella was being chewn on by a much larger animal prior to our arrival. Not much movement there, so I hope he makes it. We've called him "Chewy"!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back