Water Python Thread

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hissnbits... wow, that's one hell of a water python! Never seen the yellow so strong, great snake.

Frenchie.jpgIMG_0592.jpg

This is my girl in the fish tank and the m/f pair coming out for a handle. both of these snakes are incredibly cage defensive and will strike at the glass if you enter the room but are very good handlers once out. both enjoy a swim in the fish tank and are a little over 80cm. Not magnificent yellows but very nice fluorescence in the sunlight. they swim very differently to a CTS, tending to grab something with their tails and swim around the anchor and then move the tail when they find a place they like a bit more.

Sye

Thank you, yes he is very high yellow. Not trying to hijack the thread, but is a project in the works ;)

If any of those fish go missing you'll know where they ended up :D

I have a large glass bowl in the click clack with mine, she loves swimming in there :)

Hey hissnbits, Be happy to take that water of your hands lol be keen to see what it produces and wheteher its a generic trait....If so put my name down for a pair!

Hey hissnbits, Be happy to take that water of your hands lol be keen to see what it produces and wheteher its a generic trait....If so put my name down for a pair!

Lol....is a little while away yet but will keep you posted....cheers

asset.php
IMG_3302.jpg

Last edited:
I have one, think it's the son of Satan, he's as psychotic as any animal has ever been. Will be moved on as soon as I have the time. Shame as I really like them.

They're still my favourite python :) A good one is the best python you could hope for... admittedly, a bad one is about as bad a python as you could hope for :lol:

I got two clutches this season, the babies are getting feeding at the moment :)

I've probably thrown a few of these up before, but not for a while, and some are probably new :)

Gravid Female (taken around four or five months ago)

IlikemyWaterPythonssunnysideup.jpg

A recent baby

Babyrainbowdiggingfordiamonds.jpg

Rainbows in the sun

Rainbow.jpg

Rainbow2.jpg

Fearsome temperament

Moosedaughteryellowbelly.jpg

AimyandSdajiearlyMay2005APScrapvers.jpg

One of the babies I kept from my first clutch (She produced her third clutch this season, some people might remember me talking about power feeding her as an experiment when she was a youngster)

Jadeheadd.jpg

There she is again, enjoying a rat

Jadelovesrats.jpg

And here she is again, at five months, 12 days of age, coming up for a slough.

Jadeatfivemonths12daysofage.jpg

And again, I think this was about two or three months later.

PythonKisses.jpg

You talk to a lot of people who absolutely adore their Water Pythons, and people who get snappy ones and absolutely hate them :lol: I'd seen friends' ones back in the 90s and thought they looked great but were too crazy, then just over 10 years ago I came across a really lovely one, she quickly changed my mind and became my favourite snake, and they've been my favourites ever since.

might remember me talking about power feeding her as an experiment when she was a youngster)

And here she is again, at five months, 12 days of age, coming up for a slough.

Wow...that's a big snake for 5 1/2 months.

Any downsides to power feeding?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back