Water Python Thread

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
thanks for sharing [MENTION=688]Sdaji[/MENTION] yours look beautiful to handle, those yellow bellies are amazing

Here are a couple of pics I just took. My little water has calmed right down now.

My girl lately likes to most of the day lately just sit on basking perch and watch what is going on all day long she is so curious

How do you guys house your WPs? Just curious if they need to be able to actually swim regularly? Or is a large water bowl sufficient? Post pics? :)

Sent from my HTC Velocity 4G using Tapatalk

This is my new little one.
jade9a8y.jpg

How do you guys house your WPs? Just curious if they need to be able to actually swim regularly? Or is a large water bowl sufficient? Post pics? :)

Hi Tahnia, my water python most months is fine just with normal water bowl but in warmer months i give both my water and olive larger water bowls in the event they want to sit in them. To answer a question they don't swim in them they just sit in them sometimes just with their nose just out of the water

Hi Tahnia, my water python most months is fine just with normal water bowl but in warmer months i give both my water and olive larger water bowls in the event they want to sit in them. To answer a question they don't swim in them they just sit in them sometimes just with their nose just out of the water

Thanks mate :) they're a beautiful snake, on my wish list!!

Last edited:
My WP is also from Helikaon.
Aurellia female Latin name meaning Golden(For her eyes and belly)

ehubaram.jpg

They are all such stunning snakes, congrats everyone! My partner and I would absolutely love a WP as our next snake, waiting for our baby to outgrow his enclosure first though :)

I love my Water that I have had since a little hatchy - now 1.85m and two years old, strong as an ox! - aka Beastie! and when in a good mood - Banana Belly. can be a little temperamental and had given me a few bit-more-than-love-bite bites. She adores a bath, particularly if the water is warm.20141214_163359[1].jpg

I agree sonja my water she was my first and have a great bond with her

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back