Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Exotic_Doc

Reaction score
Hey Guys,
So im a tattooaholic, got my first one at 16 and now have 10 all up. Im having a Red Bellied Black snake added tomorrow to my existing sleeve to match a phoenix that is already on there. Alot of people frown on the idea of a vet student with tattoos but i say times have changed and it is one of the most amazing artforms ever created. So im trying to upload some of mine on here as soon as i get them off my phone but would love everyones opinions about this topic and post your tatts!!! The more the merrier. Ive convinced my gf who was very anti tattoo when i first met her to get her first, now she has 5 and is adding another tomorrow !! its a contagious disease i tell ya :) So show em off i say... :p I love seeing other peoples' pieces

Last edited:
I have to wait till I'm 18, my parents will never give permission unfortunately :(

Looking forward to seeing others though :D Post some of yours mate!

awesome tatts guys, cant wait for my red belly tatt !! Gona be wicked...ill wait till its done and ill post all of mine up together should be all finished by weds... :)

This is my half sleeve. 6 hours all up. I can probably say that tattoos are as addictive as reps. lol

Attachments

• l_9269e1c75c5440f394f496b69db3a271.jpg
    l_9269e1c75c5440f394f496b69db3a271.jpg
    35 KB · Views: 1,154
  • l_39a743bdb748456496d49aa8c41c80a8.jpg
    l_39a743bdb748456496d49aa8c41c80a8.jpg
    59.5 KB · Views: 1,397
  • l_a67436db1b484562b990e54362f50e55.jpg
    l_a67436db1b484562b990e54362f50e55.jpg
    38.3 KB · Views: 1,070
im looking at getting a eastern brown tattoo but gotta find the right pic first

I saw some bloke walking around the Vic Herp Expo on Saturday with some exceptional python tatts all over both arms. I must say I'm a bit of a fan of some great artwork like that!

That was probably Larks. Search for him on here he has pics of them. His pics inspired me to get my Jungle done by the same guy

lol not a fan of tatts all thos silly people who get their bodies covered in them up the neck on the hands its looks stupid the colour clash with ya clothes and when your old and wrincly ur gonna stand ther looking in the mirror saying *** did i do hahahahahahahh ps i dont mind tasteful ones that mean something that are put in a right place that fit into your bodys flow but i hate patchwork idiots :p

Yeah, Larks has some exceptional tattoos! Spoonman is awesome with a tattoo gun! Nice Jungle tat btw, saximus :)

I am currently getting my 2 tattoos drawn up, as I want them done properly. my goal is to get 65 roses tattooed on my body, somehow :lol: (there is meaning to them, see if anyone knows...) ... my first tat will be my spotted male wrapped around something like this, protecting the main rose, that'll go in between my shoulder blades. (yes I know, I suck at drawing :lol: )
start of my tat - sketch.jpg

then I want to get most of the other roses as a 'bed of roses' down at the bottom of my back, with my Bredli girl wrapped amongst them. all different coloured roses too.

Can't wait until I get it done. Love good tattoos, and I don't even have my first one yet lol

So only tattoos that you think look "tasteful" are acceptable? Nobody is allowed to have a different opinion or it looks "stupid"?

Thanks Trouble. Love the 65 Roses idea. One of mine actually commemorates a close friend who passed away from CF

Yeah that was probably me, I was walking around all day. This is my left arm.
Tattooa.jpg

tattoob.jpg

tattooc.jpg

tattood.jpg

And this is some of the right arm.
TattooAlbie.jpg

Tattooarm.jpg

Last edited:
i just thing people walking around with gangsta shiz and clowns and skulls and stuff like that are try hards

Cathy, I agree in that part. people that just walk into a tattoo parlor & get a tattoo without any meaning to it, and just so they can say they have a tat, are the people with the weird looking tattoos. People that put some thought into it, and if it means something to them, those tattoos usually turn out great!
But at the end of the day, it's their body and they do what they want.

Larks :eek: they are awesome!!! very envious :)

Not a fan of closed minded people that question and care too much about what others choose to do with their own bodies.

Nothing worse than when people ask 'Why'd you get that tattoo?'.. Why'd you dye your hair that colour? or buy that shirt? It's the same thing.. Tattoos and piercings just arn't as socially acceptable so that gives people some kind of right to be rude about it.

Not a fan of closed minded people that question and care too much about what others choose to do with their own bodies.

Nothing worse than when people ask 'Why'd you get that tattoo?'.. Why'd you dye your hair that colour? or buy that shirt? It's the same thing.. Tattoos and piercings just arn't as socially acceptable so that gives people some kind of right to be rude about it.

Best comment yet.

I would give you a star, but the little badge is gone for some reason

Tattoos have been around for thousands of years, as have piercings, I just think it is arrogant and ignorant of people to assume that people with tatts and piercings are 'scum' etc - my high school vice principal had full sleeves and his legs done as well. I have no tatts as yet, but only because I haven't found the right artist.

To each their own, who are we to judge who are try hards? Its a way of expression and thank god we are in a free country were its our business. The dirty look i get from some people without even knowing me says alot about their character not mine. Btw Larks those are seriously some of the best pieces of work ive ever seen i want my left arm to have an animal sleeve, with dogs, reptiles, and maybe even some wildlife.. keep em coming guys and we all appreciate different opinions but politely...

Hey Guys,
So im a tattooaholic, got my first one at 16 and now have 10 all up. Im having a Red Bellied Black snake added tomorrow to my existing sleeve to match a phoenix that is already on there. Alot of people frown on the idea of a vet student with tattoos but i say times have changed and it is one of the most amazing artforms ever created. So im trying to upload some of mine on here as soon as i get them off my phone but would love everyones opinions about this topic and post your tatts!!! The more the merrier. Ive convinced my gf who was very anti tattoo when i first met her to get her first, now she has 5 and is adding another tomorrow !! its a contagious disease i tell ya :) So show em off i say... :p I love seeing other peoples' pieces

I have some pics of my tatts in my profile.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back