Your favourite bands thread:

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
KISS (I am such a huge KISS Fan it borders on ridiculous.)
Motley Crue
Twisted Sister
Danger Danger
Vinnie Vincent Invasion
Slaughter
Cinderella
Poison
Def Leppard
Alice Cooper
Van Halen
Dio
W.A.S.P
Cinderella
Warrant
Weird Al Yankovic
Michael Jackson

bliss n eso, hilltop hoods, pez, thundamentals, the herd

just thought i'd chuck in some aussie hiphop :p

anyone heard of river city projects, from brissy, they tried aus hip hip early on and sounded really good
all aus hip hop
metallica
nirvana
offspring
greenday
foo fighters
art vs science
citizen cope
disturbed
ill nino
karnivool
korn
mudvayne
rage against the machine
rise against
skrillex

Yeah you're right, at their concert a few years ago we were waiting til 2 am for them to come on stage, it was a little rude but kept the night going longer, I just love their music!!!!

I saw him a few years ago and he couldnt have put on a better show. Maybe he knew i was going hahaha :)

I'm in Hypoxia and Icaris Complex, thinking about cutting back the music though to focus on uni, animals, and my other bands.

Psycroptic's Scepter of the Ancients is one of best death metal albums of all time.

I do really like this album (especially Colour of Sleep and ...Winds' Breath and Dragon's fire) but I don't play guitar or anything so I don't have great insight to the album the way a musican would be able to appreciate it, but seeing them live a heap of times I gather it's highly complex! Just listened to some Icaris Complex and I like it. Listened to a few tracks, are you guys an instrumental band or were they just demos without vocals yet? If it's fast and melodic there's a fair chance I'll like it.

Bahaha brilliant. The theme song is currently my ring tone.

Nice! :)
My male Spencer's Monitor is named "Scrambles"
After the hurricane Nathan Explosion named, in the episode where he is govenor!
And female Spencer's "Whiplash" obviously for the tail whipping and after the old MetallicA song.

Last edited:
Blimey, it's not a wonder there is such a stereotype on us herpies... There is a lot of the hard stuff in there... I am going to mix it up with something a little more easier on the ear. Not that there is anything wrong with the more alternative music of course..

Coldplay
Oasis
The Verve
U2
Arctic Monkeys
REM
Among many more I can't currently think of.

Nice! :)
My male Spencer's Monitor is named "Scrambles"
After the hurricane Nathan Explosion named, in the episode where he is govenor!
And female Spencer's "Whiplash" obviously for the tail whipping and after the old MetallicA song.

Haha Scrambles. Love it :p
I wish I had named my intergrade William Murderface. It would suit him so well!
P.S. I bought season 3 today :D

Excellent. Have you seen it? I like it but still like season 2 the best...
Also I have a Diamond Python named "King Diamond" :p
(I'm not actually into them, but the name fits pretty well)

Body Count
Metallica
Rem
Red Hot Chilli Peppers
Bloodhound Gang
Nirvana
Gun and Roses ( slash days )
ACDC
many others

KISS (I am such a huge KISS Fan it borders on ridiculous.)
Motley Crue
Twisted Sister
Danger Danger
Vinnie Vincent Invasion
Slaughter
Cinderella
Poison
Def Leppard
Alice Cooper
Van Halen
Dio
W.A.S.P
Cinderella
Warrant
Weird Al Yankovic
Michael Jackson

Wow, awesome to see some old glam/hair metal coming up :D my parents took me to see alice cooper supported by twisted sister when i was 9 and motley crue when i was 11. I still remeber those 2 concerts like it was yestarday, needless to say, my young mind was quite corrupted lol. i thought it was awesome when they chopped alice's head off :D

AC/DC
The Who
Metallica (Not much haha)
The Beatles
The Rolling Stones
Jimi Hendrix
CCR
Eric Clapton (Cream etc.)
Kaiser Chiefs
Oasis
Nirvana
Queen
R.E.M.
Tenacious D

Excellent. Have you seen it? I like it but still like season 2 the best...
Also I have a Diamond Python named "King Diamond" :p
(I'm not actually into them, but the name fits pretty well)

I haven't seen it yet. I was forbidden to watch it until later this afternoon 'cause my mate wants to watch it with me.
You should get a jungle python and call it Axl........Welcome to the Jungle...HAHAHA ok maybe not..

Wow, awesome to see some old glam/hair metal coming up :D my parents took me to see alice cooper supported by twisted sister when i was 9 and motley crue when i was 11. I still remeber those 2 concerts like it was yestarday, needless to say, my young mind was quite corrupted lol. i thought it was awesome when they chopped alice's head off :D

Oh I am glam metal for life. My first memory is KISS's Tears are Falling Video. and the First Album I ever Owned was Crazy Nights. It was a shock to me when I learned KISS wore makeup and I am planning a Eric Carr Memorial Tattoo.

I am also super stoked because Poison, Motley Crue, and Warrant are all coming to my home town. In the Same week no less! How lucky am I.

I sometimes lament how much I hate my generation's music though.

Latest posts

Back