Your favourite bands thread:

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm basically an old lady on the inside,

I love, love, love Anthony Warlow.

[video=youtube_share;RTYBbFMGS5k]http://youtu.be/RTYBbFMGS5k[/video]

He as the Phantom is perfection!

Beyond that...go old Avenged Sevenfold.

From Hendrix to the Hilltop Hoods.
Even some of us oldies like Hilltop Hoods.

RATM, Linkin Park, the majority of Aussie Hip-Hop artists (although I hate Kersesr and mildly dislike Hilltop Hoods), Odd Future, most metal, most rock.

I like this non-herp thread... some of mine in no particular order... the pixies, nirvana, the xx, pj harvey, pink floyd, david bowie, guns n roses, stone roses, primal scream, bill callahan, smog, pavement, stephen malkmus, happy mondays, model 500, kraftwerk, blackalicious, silver jews, the ramones, sebadoh, mudhoney, cold chisel, lou barlow, the twerps, dick diver, folk implosion.... + many many more

I saw these "girls" at Soundwave in Melbourne this year. I had their debut album before I saw them (new album only just released) and thought they were absolutely terrific! I can't rave on too much about them as I think the oldest one is 16 :lol: They sure have no dramas performing live, which considering their age took me by surprise. Certainly they have a bright future! Get on em! (I mean buy their album ;))

Cherri Bomb - Let It Go - YouTube

Cherri Bomb - Shake The Ground (In-studio performance) - YouTube

Ps: some good new stuff from Fear Factory lately ;)

Last edited:
Well these aren't all necessarily my favourites now, but certainly have been in years gone by....

KISS
ACDC
Iron Maiden
Judas Priest
Waylon Jennings
Sex Pistols
Stiff Little Fingers
The Exploited
UK Subs
Angelic Upstarts
Anti-Nowhere League
Peter & the Test Tube Babies
Blitz
The Business
Abrasive Wheels
Cock Sparrer
Cockney Rejects
Anti-Heros
The Big 4
Tankard
Exodus
Annihilator
Suicidal Tendencies
Testament
Sepultura
Kreator
Obituary
Demolition Hammer
Deicide
Carcass
Good Riddance
Bouncing Souls
Dead Kennedys
Misfits
Black Flag
Minor Threat

Awesome ! Odd that after watching that I ended up here:

Last edited:
hahaha yeah man I love that stuff man!!! Exodus are one of our main influences! :)
Thats the good thing about metal, it still feels good to hear and makes you want to MOVE!!

Bad Religion, Propagandhi, Macabre, Front End Loader, The Muffs, J-Church, The Wellingtons, The Meanies, Mr Floppy

My Chemical Romance, Marilyn Manson, The Misfits, Metallica, Queen, The Rolling Stones, The Beatles, Motley Crue, Black Sabbath, Alice Cooper, KISS and Guns N' Roses - just off the top of my head. ;)

Just got home from a night in the moshpit at Fear Factory. My favourite band of all time. My life is now one step closer to being complete.

Latest posts

Back