The dog thread

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
If people are after a hypo-allergenic dog I can heartily recommend poodles. Myself and my family have kept poodles my whole life, they are just lovely dogs to own. They do require training as they are very intelligent and can be stubborn but I've always found that to be rewarding. I walk mine daily for 1/2 an hour and longer on weekends.

This is my lovely girl Ruby

If people are after a hypo-allergenic dog I can heartily recommend poodles. Myself and my family have kept poodles my whole life, they are just lovely dogs to own. They do require training as they are very intelligent and can be stubborn but I've always found that to be rewarding. I walk mine daily for 1/2 an hour and longer on weekends.

This is my lovely girl Ruby
Despite them being hypoallergenic, I am unfortunately still allergic to them... :( But I LOVE poodles!!!

Owner fears dog has been stolen by pig hunters
9-2186769-fra240113buddy_ct620x465.jpg

hi all some of you guys probably have heard of this story before ill put some more details but you guys probably like everyone said to me it so late hes gone because he has been missing for 4ys now but i know this family very close and id realy like to find out or even return him if i find him but there is always faith

Buddy, her bull mastiff cross, has been missing since Monday.

She fears he's been taken, possibly pinched from the street.

He's not the type of dog to wander too far, according to the Aldershot woman

He's got a place in a loving home, a girlfriend across the road and friends in the street.

Ms Hodges said that because of Buddy's breed she automatically assumed the worst when he went missing - that he'd been taken to be used pig hunting or to breed pig hunters.

Maryborough police are unaware of any ongoing problems of this type.

But it doesn't ease Ms Hodges' worried mind - and she says as a rescued dog with a placid nature, Buddy could never enjoy that kind of life.

"The people who own (his girlfriend) took him in after some people had used him as a pigging dog and he was mistreated - he was belted and starved...," Ms Hodges said.

"But Buddy just decided to move in with us when our old dog Turbo died.

"He's a gentle giant, he's very polite.

"He sits down and shakes hands, he's very polite with other dogs.

"There's not a mean bone in his body."

Ms Hodges isn't hoping for miracles, just to see her little guy back home.

She'll ask no questions and hold no grudge.

Buddy, 3, is a whole bull-mastiff cross, 90cm tall, with a black and white coat.

He went missing near Marshal Rd and Silver St, Aldershot.

He is registered but not microchipped.

you might not know but if anyone knows anyone or has seen this dog were ever please tell me
"its not to late to make a difference" thanks
i will try and put some pics of his son

I didn’t look through this thread but my favourite breed is the Staffordshire bull terrier even though they are in fact dogs.
I love to own again and breed them some day. Be way better then reptiles. Truth.

Big afternoon at the vet with my pride and joy "Alaska" (pedigree Jack Russell Terrier)... Did himself a minor mischief working a fox underground. Wrenched a dew claw, I didn't notice until about an hour and a half later when he kept licking his paw. Wasn't overly bothering him at all, was still tearing around and wanting to work. Jack's have a very high pain tolerance but I didn't wanna risk an infection or it getting injured further, I went to clip it back but it was cracked and split right to the bone and he was getting very growly and agitated with me inspecting, (typical Jack, can't get near his paws while he's conscious, he'd rip your hands clean off at your shoulders.) So I called the vet, he needed to be knocked out to remove it, not ideal on a Sunday (after hours fees) but he's my best mate. The vets even muzzled him when he was under just incase he came around while they were workin on him, lol.

This is the quietest and longest he's ever been still in his life.
20180603_133404.jpg
Sleeping beauty... 20 mins after giving him a tranquilizer he started to zonk out then they jabbed him with the anaesthesia and muzzled him and went to work.
20180603_175620.jpg
All better... entire nail removed, no bandage for this guy as he chews them off. Lol
20180603_130525.jpg

He'll be ready to go back to work tomorrow. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back