The dog thread

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Look at the first post.

Tali isnt too big, bit under 20kg, Hector is 18 months old and has just hit 60 but thinks he is the size of a cat, always wants to sit on you.

14022007076.jpg13032009254.jpgthese are my two highly trained cuddle dogs, ready at a moments notice molly and blotch will dispense big cuddles with sloppy kisses when needed. Molly is identified by the love heart on her shoulder

Few of my girl, currently 5yrs :D

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

I love pit bulls. I wish they weren't banned in Qld. I hate the stigmas associated with them, too. It's not the dog, it's how it has been trained.

My miniature pinscher Bruce. 1st as a puppy, he was so tiny =p and now as a big fatty cause he is always into the other animals food if he gets half a chance the little s#!*head lol. :lol:

Attachments

• Bruce_pup.jpg
    Bruce_pup.jpg
    76.6 KB · Views: 132
  • Bruce.jpg
    Bruce.jpg
    59.2 KB · Views: 138
I've seen the second pic before, khagan. As a thumbnail he looks like a Joey lol.

I've seen the second pic before, khagan. As a thumbnail he looks like a Joey lol.

He must be a hybrid lol. Here is him chewing his bone nearly as big as him, and then trying to suck up for some chocolate and failing =p. (Both pics taken when he had a broken leg :C)

Attachments

• 17032011858.jpg
    17032011858.jpg
    59.1 KB · Views: 128
  • 27032011861.jpg
    27032011861.jpg
    113.1 KB · Views: 132
Ta kawasaki, my fave dogs too, not too far from ole Ippo now myself lol.

Love your Agra baby too Jo, she's beautiful :D

Might as well...

here's my boy tattoo

At 6 months
DSCN0821.jpg

What the bugger looks like now at 4
IMGP2216-1.jpg

DSCN1007.jpg

Is he an aussie bulldog Red-Ink? He's beautiful!!!

Look at the first post.

Tali isnt too big, bit under 20kg, Hector is 18 months old and has just hit 60 but thinks he is the size of a cat, always wants to sit on you.

my big boy thinks hes a lap dog too!
blocka
188989_1005813067325_1284850272_12606_4332_n.jpg
blocka likes to do rude things to his chair ALL day- hes a very horny boy
190409_1005809307231_1284850272_12582_133_n.jpg
lulu
197827_1005813667340_1284850272_12609_4189_n.jpg

Last edited:
ms moreliamagic that last pic is gold....i love it...a few pics of the puppies...
New Image.PNGloves the food...New Image2.PNGhalli and one of the lil boys....New Image4.PNGtwo of the boys trying to play fight with the girl(the only girl out of the 8 pups)New Image5.PNGthis lil boy loves his food as wellNew Image6.PNGsorry if the pics are a little small i had to get them from my iphone...

Our gorgeous girl Vicky.
Here she is with Garth. Now Garth is a BIG man.
Oooh and she is a heater hogger.

IMG_0285.jpg

P1010765.jpg

Our gorgeous girl Vicky.
Here she is with Garth. Now Garth is a BIG man.
Oooh and she is a heater hogger.

IMG_0285.jpg

P1010765.jpg

FAY she is beautiful!....danes are a great dog....she looks very comfy and content in front of the heater, looks she wouldn't be moving away from the heater anytime soon...

Is he an aussie bulldog Red-Ink? He's beautiful!!!

Yeah mate... bloody big baby he is... Yours is quite a blockhead, he's beautiful, how tall is he? I specifically picked mine not to mimic the BB clones out there. Tatts is 23 inches and 41kg (and you can see his ribs).

I love pit bulls. I wish they weren't banned in Qld. I hate the stigmas associated with them, too. It's not the dog, it's how it has been trained.

Same.. If it wasn't for all the crap and stigma attached to them I wouldn't get any other breed of dogs. All my past dogs have been pit bulls.

Pitbulls are a beautiful dog, and can have such an amazing temperment...it's such a shame that people have created such a bad name for them, people have trained them to fight, so that they don't know anything else, and in turn created a bad reputation for them...it's so sad when you see them in the pound and in rescue shelters, they are such a hard breed to find homes for, not many people are willing to give them the time of day...no animal should have to go through all that...

here is my boy Billy... turning 3 in september

i dont have any recent shots but heres a few from when he was a puppy and older.

billydog0.jpg

BillyLucy.jpg

billypup2.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back