The dog thread

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
LULU pups.jpg
Yeah mate... bloody big baby he is... Yours is quite a blockhead, he's beautiful, how tall is he? I specifically picked mine not to mimic the BB clones out there. Tatts is 23 inches and 41kg (and you can see his ribs).

I am not sure how tall he is prob about 50cm.. he's up to my mid thigh. he weighs 41kg. I am guessing by BB you mean british bulldog? our girl still looks very BB.

we got him when he was 2.5 and hed already had 5 different homes. he had had no obedience at all, had to be told to f'n sit, f'n be quiet, as thats how hed been spoken to his whole life. He had no hair from half way down his back to the end of his tail. was in a bad way, but a beautiful big sook. he's so stupid he barks at the back fence when there's someone out the front. He's been brought home in a paddy wagon, the last member of my family i expected to be dropped of at 6am on a sat morning by the cops :)

we bred them once but then found out that breeding 2 predominantly white bulldogs throws deaf pups. so then put a tan male over her, she ended up having a caesarean, had 10 pups but is a bad mum and only 3 survived. So that was the end of my days as a dog breeder. we occassionally stud him out...

These are the deaf pups...
LULU pups.jpg

Last edited:
the puppies are absolutely adorable...it's a shame only 3 survived....what a lucky boy to be in a good home now...

thanks hun! I was very proud of them. Its a pity the were deaf they were all good looking big boys like their daddy. they all ended up in good, loving homes though, thats all that matters.

ha - it took a minute to register that somebody was hogging the heater, we dont own a heater up here, i had forgotten what they look like. bet somebody makes a good hot water bottle when it gets really cold,

thats so wonderful! it's such an amazing thing to see them grow up and then go to loving homes...they look so adorable in the picture...you must of been proud of the mum...although she wasnt a good mum, ceaserians are a lot harder to recover from then normal birth for dogs and then still manage to feed and care for pups as well...she sounds a strong girl...sounds like an amazing experience you went through with them...

These guys were the first litter she had, she had 9 but she only has 4 nipples that are small enough for the pups to feed from. She's a bit of a retard :) but yeah, i wanted to keep them all. the 2nd litter she had via caesar, we kept 1 but she got parvo when she was 9 weeks old and died :( She was gonna be a beautiful dog. Just on a side note for anyone that wants to flame me. she had had her shots, but was not yet fully protected.

Our gorgeous girl Vicky.
Here she is with Garth. Now Garth is a BIG man.
Oooh and she is a heater hogger.

IMG_0285.jpg

P1010765.jpg

FAY......................... She is so FAT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Our gorgeous girl Vicky.
Here she is with Garth. Now Garth is a BIG man.
Oooh and she is a heater hogger.

IMG_0285.jpg

P1010765.jpg

Im pretty sure that dog is taller than me.. :)

here is my boy Billy... turning 3 in september

i dont have any recent shots but heres a few from when he was a puppy and older.

billydog0.jpg

BillyLucy.jpg

billypup2.jpg

Love rotties.. Billy huh, ours is Hector, or slobberguts.

These guys were the first litter she had, she had 9 but she only has 4 nipples that are small enough for the pups to feed from. She's a bit of a retard :) but yeah, i wanted to keep them all. the 2nd litter she had via caesar, we kept 1 but she got parvo when she was 9 weeks old and died :( She was gonna be a beautiful dog. Just on a side note for anyone that wants to flame me. she had had her shots, but was not yet fully protected.

Thats such a shame, i'm sure you did everything you could...:( the poor girl sounds like she has been through her fair share of things...what strong girl...

NAWWW now I feel bad, they dont get the same amount of attention as they used to now I have my baby, but shes getting old enough to play with them so they are starting to get more attention again. They are so big that they just push her over without meaning to.

naaaw...don't feel bad don't feel bad...then i will feel bad for making you feel bad...i am sure they know that you still love them...haha yeah our boy is like that, he has a habbit of accidently pushing things smaller them his over, even though he is only meaning to sniff them or something..he means well....it sounds like such a happy family you have there...they probably love the attention they get from her, someone around their height that they can play with...as she gets older i bet she will get more and more fascinated by them and give them heaps of attention, children seem to have this unconditional love and fascination with dogs where they just want to hug and them chase them and play with as often as they can...

Well it is a nice looking chair!! hahaha

Hahaha! Sorry Twitch, missed your comment earlier! We only sit on the green chairs in the backyard. god knows what coud be on the white ones!

naaaw...don't feel bad don't feel bad...then i will feel bad for making you feel bad...i am sure they know that you still love them...haha yeah our boy is like that, he has a habbit of accidently pushing things smaller them his over, even though he is only meaning to sniff them or something..he means well....it sounds like such a happy family you have there...they probably love the attention they get from her, someone around their height that they can play with...as she gets older i bet she will get more and more fascinated by them and give them heaps of attention, children seem to have this unconditional love and fascination with dogs where they just want to hug and them chase them and play with as often as they can...

Yes she adores all animals.she's a very gentle little 2 year old. I think having all the animals teaches her soo much.

Yeah I think you learn heaps from animals, especially as a kid. A lot of animals seem to respond as well if not better to kids as well.

nice dogs msmoreliamagic and fay. love my danes.

yours are pretty flash to thals.

this is my pooch just out of surgery on tuesday, had to get her anal glands cut out.

Attachments

• DSC_1873.jpg
    DSC_1873.jpg
    53.2 KB · Views: 135
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back