The dog thread

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
is she a bully?
she's a bull arab (the only female and runt of the litter).

poor little girl, bet she's feeling sorry for herself, hope she recovers fine mate.
she's recovering quicker than i thought she would, still sore but slowly getting more active. i had heard a lot of horror stories from the surgery from various vets.

she's a tuff little nugget, and a spoilt one at that (all dogs in my family are treated like human kids).

Attachments

• DSC_1876.jpg
    DSC_1876.jpg
    59.4 KB · Views: 108

Oh FAY she is adorable! I love her colour, is it called harlequin??

She is so big though.... when i say big i don't mean tall lol

DSC_2434.jpg

DSC_2487-1.jpg

FAY......................... She is so FAT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HAHAHAHA She is Babe's mother LOL

DSC_2434.jpg

DSC_2487-1.jpg

AAwww your little guy is so sooo cute!

Yep, Vicky is a harlequin.
We got her when she was about 7, she needed a home. She will be 9 in December which is very old for a dane.
Vet says she is in great nick and should have no problems living until she is 10.
My dane in my profile, Lucy, is Vicky's half sister..they have the same father. Even though we lost Lucy ( I cried for weeks) we still have part of her.

Last edited by a moderator:

DSC_2434.jpg

DSC_2487-1.jpg

That dog is stunning. I can't get over it.

Fay, how much does it cost to feed that Shetland of yours?

We got her when she was about 7, she needed a home. She will be 9 in December which is very old for a dane.

That's a shame :( I've heard that all dogs, regardless of size have a comparable heart size, which is why large breeds don't live as long. Is this why?

DSC07326.jpgDSC07165.jpgDSC07143.jpgDSC07119.jpgMy missus owns the Brindle one( mini aussie bulldog) and i own the white one (American bulldog) people love walking past the house to see the little one trying to scare them away

KR,
I think things like joint problems and pressure on their insides (I guess the heart is part of that) is another reason why larger dogs don't live as long.

probably the one thing I don't like about only ever wanting/owning big dogs :\

Hey guys i thought i'd pop up a few more first is Halli and brooklyn as a pup next is the closest Sammie and i could get to a family photo, 3rd is one of the runt from her litter smallest but biggest personality and bravest so far. the last two are of Halli

P6120037.jpgP6110153.jpgP6100138.jpgHalli2.jpgHalli3.jpg

I want the blonde one Brett!

Zeke is a stunner,...he's a Blue Fawn,...there's more n more of this colour these days...such a smart dog and had half a dozen commands by sign only. Amstafs are the bomb..the lil one a standard eng Staffy

he really is stunnnnning!
so cuttttte! but just scary looking enough that you wont get mugged walking him! best of both worlds!

he really is stunnnnning!
so cuttttte! but just scary looking enough that you wont get mugged walking him! best of both worlds!

Funny how people used to cross the road to get out of his way, then others would cross the road to get in his face,..which he loved.

awww!
I remember someones bull mastiff the same colour as him got off its leash once and ran over to Bill and I...was like woahhhhh dude you're a huge bugger :|

just think, no one will ever break into your yard ;)

Here are mine. We have the bark (fluffdog) and the bite (rottie). The little bloke is the boss!

Playing tug after a bath
tugonback.jpg

Sasha in a favourite sleeping position
Cornersleeper.jpg

What's that noise?
DSC02497.jpg

Taking a break from the favourite game (tug).
dogstogethersm-1.jpg

Fang practicing for a commercial where he had to fetch a shoe.
Rightfullsm.jpg

our pooch a couple of weeks ago when we went out to our property....she loves it out there - plenty of room to run, a big muddy puddle (a poor dam) for her to swim in, roos for her to bark at, a bbq hotplate for her to lick after dinner, a fire place to keep her warm , mice to chase...a dogs heaven!

Attachments

• IMG_2506 resized.jpg
    IMG_2506 resized.jpg
    51.2 KB · Views: 81
  • IMG_2503 resized.jpg
    IMG_2503 resized.jpg
    200.7 KB · Views: 80
it's amazinnnng how different Dalmatians all look...
I say this because I know of course there's variation within a breed,
but they always seem to have completely different head and body shapes!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back