The dog thread

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Septic Tank meets Whinging Pom

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    132.4 KB · Views: 218
This is my boy hamish sitting on his mate deegan. Funny boys

ade4ydu4.jpg

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

DSCN3108.JPGDSCN3021.JPGDSCN3029.JPG

My two bully females sharing the one litter. Quite amazing to watch, particularly for
Bull terriers.

DSCN3108.JPG

DSCN3021.JPG

DSCN3029.JPG

my beautiful puppies. short hair shepherd is harley long hair shepherd is eddie mini foxi is bella and great dane pup is benson.
e4yjuqej.jpg
upevu4a7.jpg
gy9avuva.jpg
ataduza5.jpg

aqatabur.jpg
6ametyva.jpg

hynyhuru.jpg

These are my three dogs, Bella and American staffy, Gee some fluffy terrier x and Bria Johnson bulldog x American staffy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Puppies are getting big. Bandogs, Juno and Conan.
Conan turns 1 tomorrow and is already an amazing guard dog and worships the ground I walk on, super smart and obedient, such a fast and powerful dog, he's around 45 kg now and I'd expect him to max out around 50 kg.
His half sister Juno is 3 months younger and already 41 kg so we expect she'll hit at least 55-60 kg like her mum, she's a real lover but has a great guard instinct also which will only get better.
God help anyone if they try to break into our place with this team on the job.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 66
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 66
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    468.6 KB · Views: 54
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    587.2 KB · Views: 59
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 54
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    317.2 KB · Views: 51
Last edited:
FormatFactory20150322_130546.jpg
Scruffy, the Jack Russell we rescued from the Animal Welfare League. They told us she was only 4, but our vet confirmed our suspicions she was a lot older. Still we enjoyed the 2 years we had with her, and she had a good last home.
Resized_20170627_112038.jpeg
Our current canine, Chewie. As a puppy he looked like a miniature Chewbacca, until his first haircut. I always swore I'd never have a little dog, but when my wife fell in love with him, I gave in. The little bugger has won me over now. Shih tsu x mini foxy x toy poodle. My little shadow who was meant to be my wife's lap dog.

For a while I thought pitbulls had pointy ears because of how common it was to see them with cut ears.
Originally they were cropped so that when fighting they didn't get cuts on the ears which bleed profusely. More recently it has become a fashion trend so to speak.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back