Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jason.s

Reaction score
I started this thread so other people wouldn't get upset obout us changing the subject
so if you want to talk about fish or show your setups this is the place. :D

This is one I changed from marine to native I'm still stocking it.
DSCF2314.jpg

nice setup what fish are stocked and i dont have any of my aquaruims now i had take them down :(

A few types of rainbows, empire gudgens, hardy heads, firetail gudgens, blue eyes, freshwater mullet, and some prawns at the moment.

would love to make a native tank only have one 4 foot and my parents like guppys so thats whats in there but with the way the turtles are going now that could quickly change.;)

Very nice setup mate!!

DSCF2316.jpg

I had to scan this one.

DSCF1609.jpg

Any body else got any pics? :)

Last edited:
Natives are great Jason, over the years I've kept murray cod, empire gudgeon, purple spot gudgeon, snakehead gudgeon, eel tailed cats, salmon tailed cats, mullet, various rainbows, but my fave was always sleepy cod. Haven't seen them available for ages though.

I used to keep rainbows, there is such variety in local creeks.

i-wKxqrQr-M.jpg
i-SWRFvrQ-M.jpg

i-Rz7mQz2-M.jpg
i-NJ2sWFk-M.jpg

i-jWr4k3h-M.jpg

Awesome Can You Get freshwater Puffer Fish in australia aquatic pet trade ??

can get dog face puffers 45$ each here, you would have to buy 6 to get them sent up to you.

As for the stand if you shoot me a PM I could give you a number depending on what you want done ;)

African setup 2.jpgAfrican setup 3.jpgAfrican setup.jpg

This is my bigger African setup, has a few more fish in it now including a trio of peppermint bristle nose, a few diff labs and Mbunas.

Reef setup 6.jpgReef setup 5.jpgReef setup 4.jpg

This is my girlfriends dads lounge room show tank, he used to work at Majestic aquariums the lucky prick.

I'll get a few more photos of my nano reef tank, juvi African setup and the American cichlid tank tonight ( a.k.a gold fish death tank)

Jason I didn't end up doing any research on the planted tank setup yesterday instead I went fishing before these 5.1m swells role in lol, I'll send you a pm tonight mate cheers.

Last edited:
79d85362-6b52-ebd6.jpg
this is my little tiger Oscar Fanta and there is a convict in there too Nikki
79d85362-6ba3-0d8e.jpg
79d85362-6bbe-e29b.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back