Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Banjo being a goofball :rolleyes: a cute goofball... Always knocking over his fern!
BanjoHead_zpsc0991309.png

CrazyBanjo_zps851c09ac.jpg

WheresBanjo_zps0bd7c890.png

Teeny tiny baby banjo
Screenshot2013-02-15at14742PM_zps93ffc359.png

x

Since no one else feels like showing off their blueys, I'll have another go! :rolleyes:

Banjo hanging out on his lava rock [which he will sadly be outgrowing :( soon]
BanjoRock_zps39b7d278.png

BanjoRock2_zpsd7aaa338.png

Banjo just being cute (bad quality, but his cuteness still shows through)
Banjo_zps3848795c.png

Getting a little pudge...
Banjo3_zps0fe4072c.png

Banjo made a little glove :D ahh! So much cute..
BanjoGlove_zps09341aab.png

Oh hey also, I call Banjo a "he", but only because I prefer not to say "it". Truth is, I have no idea yet whether he is male or female. If anyone would like to hazard a guess, that'd be great. Hoping to get "him" sexed soon.

x

Great pictures everyone! Blueys have become one of my favourite type of species to keep.... Here are a few from my collection.

Here is a pair of WA Westerns
DSC00892.jpg

2 Hypers and a Het
DSC00912.jpg

The below 2 pics are 6 Albino hets
DSC00920.jpg

DSC00930.jpg

2 of my Northern girls. This is their first year of being mated, so fingers crossed!
DSC00938.jpg

Male Northern - 'Light Phase' - This boy was put with both girls, so hopefully I get some more like him..
DSC00939.jpg

Male Northerns - comparing the Light one to a normal one.
DSC00953.jpg

Great pictures everyone! Blueys have become one of my favourite type of species to keep.... Here are a few from my collection.

Here is a pair of WA Westerns
View attachment 298236

2 Hypers and a Het
View attachment 298237

The below 2 pics are 6 Albino hets
View attachment 298240

View attachment 298242

2 of my Northern girls. This is their first year of being mated, so fingers crossed!
View attachment 298243

Male Northern - 'Light Phase' - This boy was put with both girls, so hopefully I get some more like him..
View attachment 298244

Male Northerns - comparing the Light one to a normal one.
View attachment 298245

If you have any hypermelanistics for sale this season, let me know!!

Also, the blotchies I bought from you earlier this year are doing great. Very active, very healthy, thank you again.

Juz wondering what's an ideal enclosure for Blue Tongues regarding indoors or outdoors?

3 foot/4foot tank with UV (5.0) light running the length of the tank a couple of party lights red or blue work great and are cheap to run make sure you've got the heat lamps connected to a thermostat, kritters crumble for substrate, couple of hides, water bowl, fake plant...and of course the bluey :D

3 foot/4foot tank with UV (5.0) light running the length of the tank a couple of party lights red or blue work great and are cheap to run make sure you've got the heat lamps connected to a thermostat, kritters crumble for substrate, couple of hides, water bowl, fake plant...and of course the bluey :D

Cheers. But my question still stands...which is preferably better an indoor OR outdoor enclosure?

A lot of Blue Tongue owners seem to make sunning tubs for their blueys, so if I had the option to build an outdoor pit OR set up a tank inside...which would be more ideal?

Last edited:
Indoors is better in my opinion only down side is they don't get the vitamin D they need, u get to see them more, keeping blueys outside is great if u wish to breed

I'd rather keep them outside, they behave more naturally than when they're sitting in a tank.

Female Centralian Blue tongue coming up for a slough. The male knocked her around a bit mating, but the body language is looking promising.

Centralian_zps33096b16.jpg

Centralian1_zpsc63c3e99.jpg

Centralian2_zpsc5dc2d6b.jpg

That looks bloody positve Rory! god i hope she gravid, im still not sure about my lot.

A couple of pics from today. Assuming Slink is a girl? A heavy girl.....

IMG_0269.jpg

IMG_0266.jpg

IMG_0262.jpg

Hopefully this attachment worked.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    75.6 KB · Views: 228
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back