show us your frillies!!!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

bohdi13

Reaction score
i do not yet have a frill neck but certainly can not wait to have one , or two ,or maybe three...:lol:
would love to see some pictures of your frillies and possibilly some enclosure pics :)

cheers , bohdi.

That thread is closed though :( Any one have any frillies to put on this thread? I'm sure people have got some more in 2-3 years time??? :)

Agreed^^^ we can't just never make a new thread because most questions have already been answered. Keep the forum alive and changing. So I'll bump and ask for some frillie pics too please.

Oops, shows how up to date I am! I remember that thread being much more recent.

IMG_20130124_140559.jpg
A friends newly hatched QLD frilly.
DSC03448.jpg
Also her adult male NT frilly standing guard over his food bowl.

Given that my last thread was closed (due to inactivity I guess??) here's a couple of pics that I've posted elsewhere on APS of my old frillies.

IMG_6934.jpgIMG_6856.jpgIMG_6869.jpgChopper_1.jpg15.jpg

i do not yet have a frill neck but certainly can not wait to have one , or two ,or maybe three...:lol:
would love to see some pictures of your frillies and possibilly some enclosure pics :)

cheers , bohdi.

Hehe I have three Kimberly region frillies. :D If I had A decent cam I would post some pics up

kr0nik -cant wait , another year though -.- any cam will do the trick , i am interested in seeing them ;)

anyone got any enclosure photos?

- - - Updated - - -

Given that my last thread was closed (due to inactivity I guess??) here's a couple of pics that I've posted elsewhere on APS of my old frillies.

View attachment 279013View attachment 279014View attachment 279015View attachment 279016View attachment 279017

i could still see the thread but there wasn't much to it anyways , some nice pics but hope to get alot more on this thread .

those photos are great love the 4th one , beautiful animals :)

- - - Updated - - -

bump

- - - Updated - - -

bump :)

- - - Updated - - -

bump?

anyone have any photos of some nice NT specimens?

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back