Pygmy python thread

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TNT78

Not so new Member
Reaction score
Just in case there isn't a thread already! I would love to see any pics of pygmy hatchies and adults.
Thanks

Heres one, scratch that, phone is being retarded

Will instead post later when I get home on a computer

Last edited:
I'm going to bump this up. I would also like to see photos and stories of these snakes from keepers !

Here you go guys

wittenoom1patternlesshatchling_zpsee4a061b.jpg

hatchlingcomparison2_zps0a9712cf.jpg

whimcreek5hatchling_zps984ab930.jpg

Enjoy

Thanks VasO, they're gorgeous. How old are they & their size?

Thanks, the patternless ones are coming up to 2 months and the patterned ones are coming up to 3 months old

They are stunning vasO ! So gorgeous ! I wish these guys weren't so pricey !

Some of mine :)

Attachments

• 1.JPG
    1.JPG
    96 KB · Views: 273
  • 2.JPG
    2.JPG
    146.2 KB · Views: 287
  • 3.JPG
    3.JPG
    115.2 KB · Views: 261
  • 4.JPG
    4.JPG
    135.9 KB · Views: 267
These guys are gorgeous! What sized enclosyres are adults kept in?

900 x 400 high x 600 deep is what i have my pygmy stimi in... they are a very similar size.

Sorry to be all over this but I'm kinda dying here reading up on some site from 2011 in Denmark about "PEARL PERTHENISIS" can someone shed some light on this for me !!! Im terrible with these site rules so I don't want to post anything that's wrong with links ext but WOW they are amazing ! Someone explain !!!!!!!!!! They are some weird lavender het something they look leucustic ! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh

Last edited by a moderator:
Picaloanlol the pearls are a recessive trait that Henrik bred in Denmark. They are called pearls as they not albino. Very close to it tho, the eyes give it away being dark in colour. Very beautiful animals, such a shame that they can't be imported!!
5egy5eha.jpg

Thanks benskene !!! 1) for replying 2) for keeping this thread going ! yeah I worked that out after reading more I just got so excited and irrationally posted (I don't know how I didn't know about these) I would do some reduculous things to attain one of these, they are incredible ! no one is close to breeding them in aus ? So upsetting we don't have them here...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back