Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hay guys sorry to barge in on this thread but im a noob and this one seemed the right one to ask in!!!! Ive just recently joined this forum on tapatalk and cant for the life of me find out how to start a new thread! If someone could plz help would be muchly appreciated!!!! Cheers

Hay guys sorry to barge in on this thread but im a noob and this one seemed the right one to ask in!!!! Ive just recently joined this forum on tapatalk and cant for the life of me find out how to start a new thread! If someone could plz help would be muchly appreciated!!!! Cheers
Just go to the forum home page, go into the right category and press 'post new thread' up the top

Yeh it doesn't come up with new topic!!! Im confused as!!!

What does it come up with then ? This is the way you do it. N.B. There are certain area's (i.e. The Marketplace) you need to be a Subscriber in order to be able to make new threads.

SgWVMQO.png

Everyone who became an expert boxing analyst right after the Mayweather/Pacqiao fight.
The guy you wanted to win didn't? Boo hoo, move on.
Oh, boxing is a rigged and corrupt industry and that's why the fight didn't go the way you wanted? Duhhh, move on.

Why am I always so sad? One minute I'm fine then next minute I'm crying with that "why do I even exist, what's the point" feeling....

I know where you are coming from princessparrot and you are not alone in your feelings. I have depression and its almost impossible to describe to people who don't have depression what its like. That feeling of hopelessness has taken me on one hell of a ride. But no one is useless, or worthless.

Finally somewehere i can vent and someone might understand. Had a guy contact me to swap some of my hatchlings for one of his greens. He had apparently stuffed up his paperwork somewhere along the line and then now decided he wanted to sell only off license. After so many conversations trying to get him to do the right thing to put it on his license before he sold it. Finally when i said Not to worry about it he for the first time lets slip that it also has kinked tail. If he had of told me that from the start I probably wouldnt have been interested and not wasted so much of my time trying a find a way to make it happen and stressing about it! He said oh sorry i thought i had told you. Buyer beware someone selling a green in the tweed region off license tail kinked!

I started off with good intentions to have a whinge but couldn't find anything to really whinge about. So no real reason to vent at all. Mmm I'll be back :)

Does anyone know if colourful critters(Peter birch) has any guarantee on his reptiles?

My turn to vent and whinge. Lately I have been driving along the gravel roads out in my area because I like to have a sticky beak at the reptiles that cross the road from the paddocks and into the bush or vice versa, depending on what time of day it is. But recently in little over a week, and over the course of a couple of days, I have seen three dead snakes smooshed on one of the roads, and you can tell that whoever had done it really did go out of their way to kill the poor critters - deep tyre marks as they drove back and forth to squish the life out of these unfortunate snakes. I have mixed feelings about this. Sometimes it just feels depressing that so many people go out of their way to kill a snake harmlessly crossing the road, and other times it just makes my blood boil.

Well, if it's any consolation, when it's safe I pull over to drag their bodies off the road so other animals hopefully don't get run over while they try to eat the snake's corpses. It's just really crummy that people go and do this and they feel so proud of themselves when they kill animals for no reason at all, besides to fuel their prejudice and egos.

Makes me really mad too. But unfortunately, it's hard to control such acts.

Its always disappointing to hear stories like this. I can see why people in the past have got toy snakes, put nails in them and left them on the edge of the road.

trying to move a 2.5 mtr tank around in 40 degree heat on my own lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back