Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't post incredibly often but I do read through the forums a lot. I am sick of opening a thread and being confronted by a WALL OF TEXT that is impossible to read! No spaces, no punctuation and usually no clue. I really don't mind If people spelling isn't perfect or they miss the odd full-stop but an effort could be made...

But dats just lyk lyfe I gues. Now I wander wat to call my pythn? mebbe I will get some1 to ID it 1st. haha lol

lol wot u talkin bout....all the posts on dis forum r gr8 lol on a more serious note i must say i am guilty of using the number 4 instead of for but i do try to keep it understandable lol. View attachment 286312

My whinge is avitars. People who put themselves in their avitars always seem to be kinda weird.

My whinge for the day is about my horrid luck with fridges! Last fridge/freezer died a couple of weeks agao and I lost about $50 worth of frozen rodents so we got another 2nd hand one off a friend which died last night. So this morning I woke up to another $30 worth of rodents ruined! ARGH! I think we may have to bite the bullet and just buy a brand new one :x

Rant over :)

and people that want a snake that doesn't bite
I must be lucky:D
Have never been bitten by either of my snakes, outside of feed time. my fault really snake misses rat and grabs a finger lol:shock:
(even then it would be less then 5 times)

My whinge is avitars. People who put themselves in their avitars always seem to be kinda weird.
Hey now i'm holding a perentie also mate, that shizznit is cool as!;)
your probably right about the opposite sex though, girls don't like reptiles thats just weird haha!:shock:
:rolleyes:
My rant is that I'm sick of people who know nothing about snakes making me out to be a horrible mother for keeping snakes in the same house as my kids :rolleyes: .

Some people were just dropped on their heads at birth.
My mother still dislikes my snakes, but she never really had a choice in the matter

I hate threads with the so many lol used to lol about anything lol.

Last edited:
Omg u poor thing....were you home when they broke in?

Yer we where. My girlfriend woke up to the person next to our bed taking our phones. Luckily he dropped everything that he took except for my laptop and phone.
Cheers Cameron

My rant is that I'm sick of people who know nothing about snakes making me out to be a horrible mother for keeping snakes in the same house as my kids :rolleyes: .

The same group that would no doubt not bat an eyelid at someone who has a dog in the same house as a young child, I can see why this would get your goat.

Kindest regards

Endeavour

but l o l ing is good 4 u ha ha.

We found cracks in our old gumtrees after last nights storm...they were swaying a foot either way at the time. I think its time for at least one of them 2 go :( they r too close to houses/sheds. I love them.....

View attachment 286367View attachment 286368View attachment 286369View attachment 286370View attachment 286371

Lovely trees, any idea how old they would be?. Its always said when old trees are cut down. There are some old oaks near me that must be 300+ years old , I often think of the changes that must have happened around them over the years.

Kindest regards

Endeavour

I'm annoyed that no one seems to have Tommy Roundhead dragons or female red-barred dragons for sale. I've been searching for months!! So annoying! :?

Lovely trees, any idea how old they would be?. Its always said when old trees are cut down. There are some old oaks near me that must be 300+ years old , I often think of the changes that must have happened around them over the years.

Kindest regards

Endeavour

Hi Endeavour, i have no idea how old they are however they are massive. I would say they have been around a long while and lived through some wicked storms. I will be sad to see them go.

UGH! Really really really ticked off now :evil: A cupboard fell over in the shed and has literally crushed ALL my rat tubs that I just setup!!!! So now all the females are crammed into one cage and the males crammed into another. And best of all someone goes and get drunk and finds it to be a good idea to drive and then they lose their licence and our car grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!! :evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil:
So now I some how have to get to Bunnings to buy more tubs without a car. How the hell am I suppossed to get there?????? Best of all I have a pregnant female rat who is about to pop. And I just spent all my money re-stocking animal food! I can't afford any tubs and miss-go-get-drunk-and-drive doesn't even care enough to lend me $8 to get 1 tub!...UGH!!!!!!!!!! I'm in worst situation....I have a spare plastic drawer set but the tubs are only 15litre, way too small for rats :(

Rant over, thanks for listening :)

UGH! Really really really ticked off now :evil: A cupboard fell over in the shed and has literally crushed ALL my rat tubs that I just setup!!!! So now all the females are crammed into one cage and the males crammed into another. And best of all someone goes and get drunk and finds it to be a good idea to drive and then they lose their licence and our car grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!! :evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil:
So now I some how have to get to Bunnings to buy more tubs without a car. How the hell am I suppossed to get there?????? Best of all I have a pregnant female rat who is about to pop. And I just spent all my money re-stocking animal food! I can't afford any tubs and miss-go-get-drunk-and-drive doesn't even care enough to lend me $8 to get 1 tub!...UGH!!!!!!!!!! I'm in worst situation....I have a spare plastic drawer set but the tubs are only 15litre, way too small for rats :(

Rant over, thanks for listening :)

Oh dear Sharkyy u r in a pickle! is there anyone around who would be nice enough to drop by bunnings and deliver them 2 u? if i lived near by i would love 2 help u out. Hopefully u can work something out before that mumma rat pops!

insert scream or really huge BEEP here.
Stupid morons who contact me wanting animals thinking they know more than me about what I have.
You dumb bunnies I'm not selling you SQUAT!
ahhh
vent over

Back hurts big time,
Trying to fight off the flu
Lots of work to do when i get home from work,
Snappy snakes to handle.

Oh dear Sharkyy u r in a pickle! is there anyone around who would be nice enough to drop by bunnings and deliver them 2 u? if i lived near by i would love 2 help u out. Hopefully u can work something out before that mumma rat pops!

Thanks Monty :) Well my uncle is over this week from Melbourne....maybe I can pester him to take me :/ I doubt it though *sigh*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back