Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
My nine yr old son has a portwine stain birthmark covering half his face....he told me just before that he wants to kill himself because of it :cry: i tried to explain its part of him and that it doesnt look bad, i call it his angels kiss - but he hates it. *wish so bad i could make it go away 4 him*

Neighbors cats using my brand new SSV ute as a scratching post!

UGH! Really really really ticked off now :evil: A cupboard fell over in the shed and has literally crushed ALL my rat tubs that I just setup!!!! So now all the females are crammed into one cage and the males crammed into another. And best of all someone goes and get drunk and finds it to be a good idea to drive and then they lose their licence and our car grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!! :evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil:
So now I some how have to get to Bunnings to buy more tubs without a car. How the hell am I suppossed to get there?????? Best of all I have a pregnant female rat who is about to pop. And I just spent all my money re-stocking animal food! I can't afford any tubs and miss-go-get-drunk-and-drive doesn't even care enough to lend me $8 to get 1 tub!...UGH!!!!!!!!!! I'm in worst situation....I have a spare plastic drawer set but the tubs are only 15litre, way too small for rats :(

Rant over, thanks for listening :)

Well im going to Bunning in Mt Barker tomorrow! lol ha ha so if your that desperate? :D

Last edited:
Vegan!!!!

Vegans make my blood boil! Its probably an irrational hate. Its not the ones that turn to veganism because of personal health reason but the ones that go on about how its cruel and yada yda yada. Have these people ever seen a Lion take down a Gazel? Its not pretty! Nature is cruel in its own beautiful way. I want to violently shake these people.
Further more, do they realise what happens to the herbivors in the natural world? THEY GET EATEN! ' Well done! you have just dropped significantly in the food chain from one bad overnight decision.'
Perhaps its just the attitude of most Vegans. They seem to think they are better than everyone because spend their time looking at and trying to interoperate abstract art and write depressing poetry. Often starting with "my life is like a dark Abyss". They think they are soo well informed because they so much time and anarchist websites and hang on every word from Triple J's radio hosts. Vegans seem to be nothing more than 'against the grain activist' and self riotous, soul sucking, pretentious hipsters!..
There I said it!

Rant over! Aaannnd... back to watching 'The Sound Of Music'

My nine yr old son has a portwine stain birthmark covering half his face....he told me just before that he wants to kill himself because of it :cry: i tried to explain its part of him and that it doesnt look bad, i call it his angels kiss - but he hates it. *wish so bad i could make it go away 4 him*

same thing goes for my younger cousin but he had it removed somehow as his mum didn't want to risk it with being bullied and it doesn't sound like your boy is getting bullied, well i hope not. if you manage and can afford the removal she said it was worth it and i cant even realise where it was anymore.

well im going to vent about how hard this morning was!!! 26 km of hiking in the bush (training for kokoda challenge) so tired and sore. And when i went training on Thursday, i saw about 100 cane toads. No native frogs at all, just cane toads. So im tired because ive walked 50 km this week and now i got a math exam on Monday :facepalm::cry:. Btw i agree with Red Fox and Sharky, i hate it when people try and show off their knowledge and brag about how much they know.

take a bag next time and collect them, and dump them in the freezer??? no one necessarily like genocide but sometimes it's necessary to partake... especially considering how much damage they're doing to native fauna

Vegan!!!!

Vegans make my blood boil! Its probably an irrational hate. Its not the ones that turn to veganism because of personal health reason but the ones that go on about how its cruel and yada yda yada. Have these people ever seen a Lion take down a Gazel? Its not pretty! Nature is cruel in its own beautiful way. I want to violently shake these people.
Further more, do they realise what happens to the herbivors in the natural world? THEY GET EATEN! ' Well done! you have just dropped significantly in the food chain from one bad overnight decision.'
Perhaps its just the attitude of most Vegans. They seem to think they are better than everyone because spend their time looking at and trying to interoperate abstract art and write depressing poetry. Often starting with "my life is like a dark Abyss". They think they are soo well informed because they so much time and anarchist websites and hang on every word from Triple J's radio hosts. Vegans seem to be nothing more than 'against the grain activist' and self riotous, soul sucking, pretentious hipsters!..
There I said it!

I SECOND THAT NOTION! at least when we take the animals to slaughter they get a shock or a bolt instead of dying terrified and screaming while being torn apart by something with big claws and teeths

same thing goes for my younger cousin but he had it removed somehow as his mum didn't want to risk it with being bullied and it doesn't sound like your boy is getting bullied, well i hope not. if you manage and can afford the removal she said it was worth it and i cant even realise where it was anymore.

unfortuently his birthmark is not removable.....we have tried. He has been to sydney around a dozen times since birth for laser however they said because its beneath the skin - blood cells, capilarys and so on its there 4 good. He doesnt get bullied he just hates in. He will be ok, i will make sure. It could be worst we were told at birth he may have brain damage! sturge weber syndrome however his birth mark has not effected his brain in anyway lol infact he is in a gifted and talented program at the school because he is so smart! :D
he is reading at the level of a 14 yr old!

are we allowed to moan about political things?? i've got some right ripping for abbots supporters and a damn good rant on why people would have to be freaking fools to go liberal :p

Same could be done by me about labor supporters.....
So i think we will just leave it there mate

Just goes around in circles, as we both will believe we are making the better decision/ vote......
Fool hey hmm.......

Last edited:
Vegan!!!!

There I said it!

Are you a chef ?????.
vegans only just shade vego's , if its a dietry necessity i will do plenty to make them happy but if its just a personal choice i usually give them hell first and then a few easy (for me ) options

are we allowed to moan about political things?? i've got some right ripping for abbots supporters and a damn good rant on why people would have to be freaking fools to go liberal :p

Don't mention politics. I would say something about Gillard and the modern labour party but my Mum always taught me if you have nothing nice to say don't say anything. And then there are the Greens offering a "viable" alternative. Hahaha. All well it could be worse, at least we live in a country where we get to pick the least worse candidate, a lot of people don't even have that.

Well im going to Bunning in Mt Barker tomorrow! lol ha ha so if your that desperate? :D

Thanks mate but all good. My very kind uncle is taking me Saturday...mainly because he wanted to go but, hey I'm not complaining! :D

Neighbors cats using my brand new SSV ute as a scratching post!

use the cat as a sponge to wash your ute! :lol:

Vegan!!!!

There I said it!

lol i grew up on a farm and we greww our own meat lol use 2 help dad pluck the chickens, go rabbit hunting, and our home grown beef and lamb was delicious lol i love meat way better than tofu lol is that what its called....and as far as im concerned its caled a food chain 8)

lol julia g looks like a rat....that is all lol. I have seen religion n politic threads turn nasty fast lol so i wouldnt even go there lol.

I get angry at all those american kids that think they know best for their reptiles
like one time i saw this kid without uv for a beardie
and this guy who transported a turtle from the pet shop in water

A family of islanders, built a hut up against there back fence which is also my back fence

they play loud music sing and dance from 3pm to 5am and i work 6am-7pm and need my sleep

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back