Green Tree Frog Enclosure

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

SarahScales

Reaction score
Hi guys!

Just thought I would show you my most recent tank build. This one is going to be for Magnificent Tree Frogs eventually but has some little Green Tree Frogs enjoying it at the moment.

I started with the Exo Terra Tall/Wide. I must say I was surprised at the sheer quality of this enclosure, it has a reasonable price-tag but it truly was worth the cost. It is strong, well made and very well thought out. It made construction easy and cleaning even easier!

33axt08.jpg

5o9onm.jpg

2a65h52.jpg

2mg2ssj.jpg

eqy1yt.jpg

2i0z0na.jpg

And if you'd like to see it in action! You can find a video HERE

Thanks for looking :)

does the water go under the land section or have you blocked it off? If so how?

Great looking set up!

Hey! It's a false bottom tank which means the water runs throughout the entire base.

very nice setup
do you have the latin name on your frogs ?

how much was the enclosure? and where did you purchase it from? looks great by the way, love the false bottom!

Not wanting to sound rude but all that open space in the tank is just begging for a branch or vine for the frogs to perch on.

I'm ordering in some vines with suction caps for exactly that purpose! Great idea!

I purchased it at my workplace, I don't know the RRP sorry!

Hi hi! The false floor just lifts out, makes for very easy cleaning ^.^ Also it brings down the weight when the enclosure needs to be moved and reduces the risk of it crashing on down through my dresser.

Due to a layer of fly mesh, the froggies have no access to the space beneath the false floor.

how come you used sand? any particular reason when compared to pebbles?

how come you used sand? any particular reason when compared to pebbles?

Frogs can easily ingest sand when swallowing crickets.
Also it's nice & cute when you see frogs sleeping & everything clean...then you wake up the next morning & find the glass walls all covered in muddy prints.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back