Serious discussions in this forum only

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Stuart

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
This Australian Lizards forum is for serious discussions pertinent to specific species, their husbandry requirements and their behaviors only. It also offers folks the opportunity to share pictures of their animals and setups. As such, any further threads along the lines of, "What type of lizard/reptile should I get?", "What do I name my Beardy/ Bluetongue/ Skink?" and similar threads will no longer be welcome in this forum.

If it is still believed that there is a need for such threads, please post them in the Chit Chat forum where others can choose to assist with these decisions.

Good idea SniperCap, really getting annoyed how often people cant think for themselves.

Rick

This is a great idea. Will the often thrashed "Show us your (insert various reptile species here)" threads go too, or are they still borderline relevant as they would showcase different variation amongst the species?

This is a great idea. Will the often thrashed "Show us your (insert various reptile species here)" threads go too, or are they still borderline relevant as they would showcase different variation amongst the species?

It's a good point but show us your "X" threads are acceptable although not when additional threads are posted without utilising the Search function first. Reason for this is, as you covered, the variation of species can be showcased in a single thread without the need for multiple threads spamming the forum when they cover the same thing.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back