Aussie bands?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Goldie74

Not so new Member
Reaction score
There's heaps of quality Aussie bands, new and old. The Oils, Chisel, ACDC, Nick Cave... too many to mention. Which Aussie bands do you listen to? Any new bands worth a mention? A few top gigs I've been to in the past few months: the Twerps, Shining Bird, Dick Diver. Share your pick of Oz bands, regardless of genre..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Screaming Jets and Living End are always top notch performers

The Angels, Jet, John Butler Trio, Chain, Billy Thorpe and the Aztecs. That's just off the top of my head.

I don't mind The Redcoats - specifically their songs 'Dreamshaker' and 'Raven'.

Would love to see them live.

I don't mind The Redcoats - specifically their songs 'Dreamshaker' and 'Raven'.

Would love to see them live.

I saw them live as a support act for Stone Temple Pilots in Brisbane. I think they were better than the main act.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Ramshackle Army
Clowns
Wolfpak
Dirty Harriet & The Hangmen
Glenn & The Peanut Butter Men
Barbarion
Strawberry Fistcake
Among The Vanished
King Of The North
King Parrot
Humans As Animals
Chris Russel's Chicken Walk
Stonefield
6ft Hick
Horsehunter
Matt Sonic & The Hightimes
Bitter Sweet kicks
Killshot
King Gizzard & The Lizard Wizard

I could go on forever with a ton of amazing local Aussie bands worth checking out. Aside from 6ft Hick and Among The Vanished(both Bris) these are all Melbourne based bands that regularly tour.

Draw First Blood
The Twoks
Luke Jon Miller

Bliss N Eso, Hilltop Hoods, Seth Sentry, Mantra, Urthboy, Thundamentals, The Tongue, Spit Syndicate, Drapht, Loose Change, Reverse Polarities, Daily Meds, Eloji, Briggs, Pez, Vents, K21, Dialectrix, Ellesquire, Tommy Illfigga,
Jimblah, True Vibenation, Horrorshow, Illy, Purpose, Prime, Chase, Equills, Illzilla, Mind Over Matter, Eloqour,
Grey Ghost, Phrase

Just some of the Aussie Hiphop i could think of off the top of my head

Thy Art is Murder, Boris the Blade, The Red Shore, I Killed the Prom Queen ect ect if you're into that sort of thing.

The Amity Affliction
Parkway Drive
I Killed The Prom Queen
Buried in Verona
Thy Art is Murder

If your into metal. :)

Hey Grogshla, how'd the Kreator/Death Angel show go? Unfortunatley due to life commitments I couldn't get there ( think I'll regret it for rest of my days!)
Also though I'm not really a fan of their style of metal I'll give a mate of mines band a plug, Nekrology. If your into the more extreme metal genres give them a listen!

Hey Grogshla, how'd the Kreator/Death Angel show go? Unfortunatley due to life commitments I couldn't get there ( think I'll regret it for rest of my days!)
Also though I'm not really a fan of their style of metal I'll give a mate of mines band a plug, Nekrology. If your into the more extreme metal genres give them a listen!

Hi Norm! the gig went great mate! The show sold out so it was packed. The sound was pretty damn good and the guys from Kreator and Death Angel were really cool and nice to us.

yes they are good. There is some good death metal bands in OZ.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back