Old Arcade games

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

montysrainbow

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Lol my husband and boys are slowly turning underneath our house into an old pinny parlour it keeps em outa my hair lol and i must say there getting good ha ha not nearly as good as their mother hee hee hee im pretty good at sega rally .
uploadfromtaptalk1402124552548.jpg

Ok, I'm very jealous, my wife sympathises with you. But she also added that at least they'll leave you alone.
Can you convert an old piny into a tank? Lol.

Fil...

Little ones love this lol its an old 20 cent coin operated car hubby pimped it up 4 our youngest 2 .
6apyra8y.jpg

You wouldn't be able to get me out of there :lol: Especially out of that little car! They are so fun....I always envy the little kids at the supermarket who get to ride them- especially on the horse rides! :(

I have two cabs in the garage but there's too much other crap in there to be able to get at them. I'm slowly completing my Hyperspin setup (I'm guessing Hubbie will know what that is) so when I do I will have to dig the cabs out and do a little restoration work.

I purchased all the parts from an arcade shop in Sydney... All new and wired up to an old computer screen and it plays 65 of the old games from PAC man to space invaders

How much would 1 of those old arcade games set ya back

Well the ones we have purchased were all bargains some needed repairs etc so not too much. We paid between $200-$500 per machine but now that they working i guess they worth more? :)

I did have 2 of the old table top ones but I sold them. The kids just laughed at me and told me to get with the program. They don't understand

So very jealous [MENTION=32876]montysrainbow[/MENTION]!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back