Liasis Enclosure Thread

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey OMG, Amazeballs. I have very little time/actual brains to pull something like this together but definitely keen to give a "much smaller" version a go, have you got anymore pics with the happy renter? Love to see it completely done! Any hints or tips for what will sure be a LOOOOONG project (partially because I lack skill)

Cheers!!!

Fear not, for an updated pic has arrived.

jecEgeW.jpg

That's is a proper professional build mate. Do you mind me asking what sort of climate do you live in?

Ok, for heating, to save on costs, I'd be putting in 3x 50 watt flush mount halogen globes and using a normal dimming control on the side to adjust the temps according to the season. Then use some 90* angle line and put a full strip of bright white led lights from one side to the other toward the front. The 90* angle line keeps the light from shining directly in your eyes. You could heat this thing for less than 200 watts.

Also for your background, a bloke told me ages and ages ago if you can get a big enough bit, or join a heap of polystyrene, you can use a very light mist of paint thinner on it to erode the surface, and I mean very very lightly from a distance so it's a nice even finish once the thinners has dissolved the surface.
I've never had the need to try it so maybe try small scale first, but I have seen the results and it looks like proper rocks once painted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back