Some of my captive small skinks.

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

NickGeee

Reaction score
Red throated skinks-Acritoscincus platynotum. I have a trio of these awesome lizards!
b2d8c9f6e75d49fba9c660997a5ca164.jpg

db05f3544c6276f938ac58cb4e3c9eee.jpg

Morethia boulengeri- boulengers skink. I have a trio of these aswell.
6f4caad4894abd5c2d66bc2c017ef4a6.jpg
26ed74f708ecd22fb78f67334a276b31.jpg

And probably my favourite, Eastern water skink, eulamprus quoyii.
acf5a77a9094f928bd0d6193b7e0bd19.jpg
40bee8cdddf10fdd4d625dfef78fa184.jpg

Awesome looking skinks [MENTION=36635]NickGeee[/MENTION] :)

It really is a pleasure to see someone with a firm interest in small skink species Nick. Well done.

Do you still have the Black Rock Skink?

It really is a pleasure to see someone with a firm interest in small skink species Nick. Well done.

Do you still have the Black Rock Skink?
wish I still had the saxatillis, but his/her new owner had a colony growing and I thought it would be good for the lizard to go to him for breeding purposes, so I no longer own it. Really regretting that sale, was an awesome lizard!

Great photo's!
We've got 2 eastern water skinks, and they are great little characters. Sometimes they will climb onto my hand and sit there looking at me.

Awesome so underrated. I have not kept any of the small Australian species but kept some five lined skinks and gold skinks in the Uk and they were fantastic very active and interactive with the group I could watch them all day

Great photo's!
We've got 2 eastern water skinks, and they are great little characters. Sometimes they will climb onto my hand and sit there looking at me.
My eastern is horribly skittish. Until food is offered :D

- - - Updated - - -

Awesome so underrated. I have not kept any of the small Australian species but kept some five lined skinks and gold skinks in the Uk and they were fantastic very active and interactive with the group I could watch them all day
Haha yeah, very entertaining little guys

It really is a pleasure to see someone with a firm interest in small skink species Nick. Well done...
I share your sentiment Wally. It's good to see small skinks being kept and enjoyed.

Nice Skinks Nick, Would love to get my hands on some smaller skink species myself

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back