Inland Reptiles Reputation

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ninety3

Not so new Member
Reaction score
Canberra, Australian Capital Territory, Australia
Hi all. I'm about to purchase a snake from a person calling them self "Inland Reptiles" from Winton in Central QLD. Has anyone ever dealt with this person before?
I found their add on Reptiles Down Under classified site. If so, was the transaction fairly easy going?
Cheers, Col.

Just search it up for you , do not purchase anything mate!! is a north USA reptile shop ,and the ads on reptiledownunder is pretty much copy the pet shop facebook
go search inland reptile on facebook

My "STRONG" suggestion "offer to pick-up" through a friend and see what the response is l saw those adds they didn't look real to me but who knows offer to pick-up and see what happens... ~B~

After just rechecking that ad on RDU that person/persons only joined when they put the add on there and considering scams are rife on that site unfortuneately. ~B~

Yeh, I plan on checking the seller out completly before I even think about handing over any cash. I have only communicated with them via email thus far, and he signs off as I.R.
I dont even know a name so I'll be wary of everything.

RDU used to show the sellers ISP # which with that an area check can easily be done on the Web. ~B~

"I have 3 advanced hatchling native green pythons bred by me for sale,I am only after $2000 for the trio, freight will be an extra $100 on top any where in aus."

The saying goes, If it seems too good to be true, then it probably is.

I saw the post aswell for the GTP. I have spoken to the guy, didn't give me a name. He also stopped messaging me after I asked for some photos?

Glad I found this thread first!

????????

I saw the post aswell for the GTP. I have spoken to the guy, didn't give me a name. He also stopped messaging me after I asked for some photos?

Glad I found this thread first!

????????
I sent him a message re: sexed pair of yearling Spencer's monitors.... Got 1 response until I asked for pics, a contact number and his name.... Smells a bit off to me!!!! I wouldn't put any $$$ into it if I haven't met the person, seen the animals in the flesh etc and can't pay n pick up in the one transaction.... Be very careful...

"I have 3 advanced hatchling native green pythons bred by me for sale,I am only after $2000 for the trio, freight will be an extra $100 on top any where in aus."

The saying goes, If it seems too good to be true, then it probably is.
That is a great price from a reputable breeder. ~B~

That guy send me email again. Signs off as James. Claim not a scam.And could offer to pick up in Winton. But i do not have any one i know in that area. Bit trouble wish i can see if it is true or not

- - - Updated - - -

Just let you guys know i checked his IP address. It is in USA. so............Scam..

So glad you guys are around. I was in the same boat trying to find info on this "breeder" with 20 years experience getting out of the scene wanting to offload all his reptiles. Emailed him a while ago and didn't hear anything back. Then today get an email saying if I wanted anything. After a few email exchanges I agree on a price and request details on the animals like birth dates and health status and he stopped emailing for the night. Then I found this thread and did a search on his email and leads to Denver, Colorado, USA or London, UK. Either way it's not in Aus.

SCAM! This makes me sad. Now I have to pay full price for my geckos :(
At least I don't say goodbye to my money as well.

Winton. How random. Geographically in the middle of QLD. I bet he requests the money to be paid prior to meeting with him to pickup the animals.

UPDATE: James Graham is his name. He gave a license number of WIWL02398713. Never seen that format before. I will not be following through with this.

Last edited:
For people's future reference the license configuration starting with WIWL is for a queensland recreational license. My license starts with the same letters just different numbers following.

For people's future reference the license configuration starting with WIWL is for a queensland recreational license. My license starts with the same letters just different numbers following.

Yep thats a QLD lic no

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back