• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Pythons and Snakes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Albino darwin carpets- male/female pair. Great colours. Top quality animals

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tirwin

Not so new Member
Reaction score
Species Common Name

Albino Darwin Carpet Python

Length
60-70cm

Quantity Available
1 pair

General Description
Up for sale is this great Male/female pair of albino Darwin carpet pythons. Both are great eaters with one eating rats and the other eating mice. They both shed skins in one piece and are healthy animals. Their colours are already great and will only improve with time. One is a great handler and has never bitten and the other can be a little snappy at times but is usually o.k. The price is $1600 for the pair. Please contact for more details if required. Reptile licence required for purchase. Thanks for reading. Please view photos on my site- https://sites.google.com/site/albinodarwincarpetpairforsale/

Willing to Freight?
No

Contact Details
Please send a private message on this site (preferred) or text 0497371898/

License Number (Required for NSW and SA Sellers)
On purchase

Last edited:
Please make an offer as I would like them gone before I go away. all offers considered. The photos of these snakes do not do them justice- they are far better in person.

Hi all, They are still for sale. I am at home all day this Saturday if anyone would like to come and inspect them. they look heaps better in person than in photographs. Feel free to text and arrange a time to come.

- - - Updated - - -

this is a very happy, healthy pair of albino Darwins that will produce awesome ofspring when older. $1300 the pair

still avalible

- - - Updated - - -

Hi, nobody has actually had a look at these snakes yet in person. Feel free to come and have a look as they are excellent in person. I am only selling them because I have to move away for university. $1200 the pair

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back