Missing Snake

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
My Juvenile bredli also got out a few days ago. We had the whole lounge room turned upside down. He turned up yesterday coming out from behind the cushions in our lounge. We had a storm come over yesterday afternoon so maybe that was why he came out. I tried the live mouse as bait trick for two nights, it didn't work. Even stayed up with all the lights out until the early hours of the morning, nothing. Glad to hear you found yours too :)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

It's seems they can be quite the escape artists. Glad it turned out well for all.
Our Murray Darling escaped the night he was brought home at 8months old. Turned out a couple of the little guards next to the lid catches were broken off, nothing a bit of packing foam couldn't fix. After turning the living room upside down I started looking in smaller and smaller spaces, finally looked under his vivarium and there was a dark spot.... there he was. So lucky the tank over hung the cupboard be a couple centimetres allowing that gap or who knows where he would have got to!
It's also lucky he's too crafty and doesn't check the obvious. I got home after a week away for work only to find the glass door open. It had been for 2 or 3 days since my partner fed him.... but sure enough, he was still in there :)

Nothing worse then having an escapee. I was cleaning my striped marsh frog enclosure and put my favourite male with his 3 females into a storage tub. One of the kids must have unlocked it and when I went to put him back he was gone. I was heartbroken thinking I had lost my best man to either my terrier or he's gone out the open Backdoor. I looked and looked but nothing. Then a few nights later we heard him somewhere in the kitchen but couldn't narrow him down due to echo. Then he kept going for almost 2 weeks (my wife was going nuts) keeping everyone in the house awake then one morning after another restless night due to frog croaking I found him on the floor in front of the enclosure, just sitting there staring at me as if he was trying to tell me he had returned from holidays and ready to go home Lol.
glad you found your little guy as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back