Reptile Expo

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

geckoboy2001

Reaction score
Is there any good reptile expo in adelaide or Austrlia I've Heard About The Ipswitch one

There will be a reptile expo in Adelaide at the show ground in May 2015.

For whatever ridiculous reason, there are actually 2 expos, a week apart (after years of having non!) The other is 9 may at Noarlunga, www.sareptileexpo.com.au
Hopefully that's right, my autocorrect is going nuts, doesn't like the forums for some reason

Yes that is correct, the one at the Adelaide Showgrounds which is called the "Adelaide Reptile and Frog Expo" was organised last year , then the second, which is 36 km out of Adelaide at Seaford was organised this year, for the weekend before the other one!

We have 2 in Sydney and one close by in Wollongong all very close together.As far as I am concerned the more the better as it promotes the hobby.

I don't understand the negativity.Would you guys prefer not to have them?

We have 2 in Sydney and one close by in Wollongong all very close together.As far as I am concerned the more the better as it promotes the hobby.

I don't understand the negativity.Would you guys prefer not to have them?

Just saying that 3 days over 2 weekends in a row is a big commitment since there's all different speakers and what not. From what I've read around the place it's basically because people can't put their differences aside and put together one huge awesome expo, instead deciding to run 2 their own ways.
Can't everybody just get along.... Would be a better experience for the herp community and new lookers to bring it all under one roof
Just my thoughts on it though.

+1 for what Smurf said.
Whether it's egos, or petty differences, it is ridiculous that people with the same interests can't get on together enough to hold an event.
For what it's worth the one at Seaford ( which isn't that far away) seems to have more to offer, to both the experienced and the new.

The Seaford Expo has been in the making for well over a year & was well more developed before the other one.We had a website & all to offer on display before the other one was even out of the starting gate.
I did try to help the other expo at the show grounds but they didn't want to listen and do an expo for themselves rather that for the hobby itself so that's why this has still gone ahead. Adelaide deserves a full expo that will grow the hobby for what a reptile expo should be about reptiles.
You can buy tickets online already at www.sareptileexpo.com.au
Love to see you there!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back