Ackie or Bearded dragon enclosure build

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reptiles101

Reaction score
I am wondering is it worth having a crack at building an enclosure? Look into one for an ackie or bearded dragon, and what things would I need?

Take a look in the DIY threads, heaps of different designs, builds, conversions and ideas for all kinds of herps in there.

You can make an enclosure out of lots of materials, most commonly you would need some sheets of melamine, chipboard screws, white silicon, glass track, glass, vents and light fittings.
The best part is you can make the enclosure suit your species and space (Don't forget the minimum size for an Ackie is a 5x2 foot enclosure).

These are the one's I've just made up, decorating them is the fun part (Not all of these are done yet)

20150126_072521.jpg

Last edited:
You can make an enclosure out of lots of materials, most commonly you would need some sheets of melamine, chipboard screws, white silicon, glass track, glass, vents and light fittings.
The best part is you can make the enclosure suit your species and space (Don't forget the minimum size for an Ackie is a 5x2 foot enclosure).

These are the one's I've just made up, decorating them is the fun part (Not all of these are done yet)

View attachment 313078

sorry mate pics don't work

Thanks Dragonlover1, they were showing up here :/

I've just edited them and linked them again :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back