Sick jungle carpet.bleeding??

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

carpet.owner12

Reaction score
noticed my female jungle 7 feet is rather ill.when I took her out for bathing I noticed a tremendous amount of blood on the floor, there was no blood in the water. What could this be?? What can i do to prevent this from happening again?? Is it possible that it is just stress from moving. She hasn't had food in around 2 months?? Isn't odd seeing as she stops eating during sheds...If anyone can assist me with this, please. We are headed to the veterinarian to have this taken care of. I myself hate the vets office. I've been searching for.answers trying to be a responsible owner..left her with family for a couple of years. This situation is from what I've noticed only the past couple of weeks..there isn't any blood in the tank..this is weird.there isn't any discoloration on her underside.if someone has any insight for me it is greatly appreciated. Thank you

Everything is good. Nothing t o crazy. Slight respiratory infection and a bloody tail from the rat. All taken care of.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back