Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wally

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
I'm having issues logging in and out of the site. When I log in my profile preferences don't appear across the top of screen. If I look across to the left at who is logged in my username appears there. I have to click on a thread and then return to the home page to get my profile at the top of screen to appear. Logging out also seems to be a problem. I've tried several times just now and I can't log out.

I also came across a problem creating this thread.

Clicking on this

16358591841_caa4f07058_o.jpg

Gives you this

16172964110_b5e756a076_b.jpg

Cheers.

I went through the same problems first mentioned. Name appears online at the left side of screen but is not logged on across the top. Snipercap looked into it for me a while ago and the problem has been corrected with mine. I didn't get the error messages though. Might pay to put up what browser + version ie: Internet Explorer 10 you are using and windows version. Also when the problem first became apparent, might help Moderators with getting to the root of the problem. Good luck.

Browser is Firefox 35.0

Problem has existed since APS had server dramas a few weeks ago.

Couple of things to look at is to ensure you have deleted all history, cookies and cleared the cache in all your browsers, even if you only use one.

Also, what OS are you on?

that second error is definitely server related too, did that happen shortly before your post?

Thanks Sniper. I had cleared Firefox but not IE which I've now done. I've logged in and out a couple of times and all seems to be ok. Perhaps that's all it was.

The second error occurred just before creating this thread.

Cheers.

No worries Wally, glad it's working properly now.

Site cookies/cache can often be the case when these things happen however they wouldn't have caused that server error. It's possible that background jobs were running that caused it and hopefully it's a once off.

I can replicate the second error for both shortcuts (Recent Chit Chat and Recent Herp Discussion) on the main page and it appears to be consistent (for me at least), so I will pass it onto Adam.

Hi Guys,

Thanks for bringing this up. I've fixed the link.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back