Help

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jarrodmclean

Not so new Member
Reaction score
I dont really know how to use this site, but i need help with my future Coastal Carpet python, i was hoping someone could tell me how many times i need to spray its environment for humidity and how often they shed! Please help

Hi there by the sounds of it you'll want a fair bit more info than just when to spray for humidity ( only time I bump up the humidity is when snake is shedding and depends on age as to how often they shed if it's young prob once a month) try googling doc rocks guides on southern x reptiles alot of info for caring for pythons in there you could also try searching for coastal carpet care sheet. in saying that I'm sure people on here will be happy to help with any more specific Questions you have :)

Last edited:
No need to increase the humidity for a Coastal at any time really... or any Carpet for that matter. P_M suggests spraying prior to shed, may be helpful for younger snakes, but rarely if ever necessary for adults.

Jamie

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back