14 Month Diamond Python

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

norris7739

Reaction score
Hello, I just got a 14-month old diamond python, she doesn't seem to like to be taken out, so I didn't try to take her out, because I don't want to get bitten. So how long will it take for her to settle down?

Each python is different, I can give you my experience from our first diamond python I got her when she was almost a yearling and I was able to handle her every day from day one except feeding days of course.
Did you handle her before you bought her and if so how did she behave and how did the owner get her out of her cage?

Last edited:
not sure what was censored in your post, maybe PM me with what you said. I have seen an article on here about diamonds musking https://aussiepythons.com/forum/showthread.php/199805-Colubrid-musking but I am not sure if they do. But if it was then as she is handled over time it will generally stop. If my girl is in her branches she is a real pain to get out gripping and moving through her plastic plants but eventually I get her and she is fine never bitten or musked.

Did you handle her before you bought her?
If so how did she behave?

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back