Ackie questions.

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trewin

Reaction score
g,day lads and lassies, how much moneys would a red ackie cost? I'm thinking about getting one. and iv found lots of info on there day time heat, but what about at night time? should i use a ceramic heat emitter at night? also whats the answer to 3--4-(6+-4)-9? Also doing math homework, should probs pay attention in class.:|

Ackies are generally around $250-$450. More towards the higher end for line bred colored ones like reds. Don't bother with night time heat.
To help with your maths. 1--1=2 1+-1=0.
Need extra help message me. I will help with your maths and check to see if you get the correct answer but I will not give you the answer. You need to work that out yourself to help learn.
Cheers Cameron

thanks bro, what temperature can they stand before i introduce night time heat? so - -= +?

I would not bother about night heat unless where you are keeping them gets below 5 degrees regularly of a night. Assuming you will be keeping them in your house i don't see that ever occurring.
Yer a positive subtract a negative is the same as adding two positives. So 1--1 and 1+1 are the same thing.
Cheers Cameron

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back