help!!? black mark on my albino darwin

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cm00or

Reaction score
Hi guys I just got back from working away for a week and noticed this black mark on his head and body, also there is a almost little pimple looking thing on his head, can any help me on what this is and how I should treat it, He has never had anything like this before?

Attachments

• DSC_0050_20150227202959916.jpg
    DSC_0050_20150227202959916.jpg
    109.7 KB · Views: 196
  • DSC_0052.jpg
    DSC_0052.jpg
    127.9 KB · Views: 161
Newspaper substrate?

Yeah I am using newspaper,
When I got home it was a cold day and heaps of condensation in his enclosure and the newspaper was completely wet,

Could this have something to do with it?

When I got home it was a cold day and heaps of condensation in his enclosure and the newspaper was completely wet,

I would say it has all to do with it.Nothing to worry about.

LMAO... [MENTION=492]Ramsayi[/MENTION] you could at least put the poor bugger's mind at rest and tell them what you mean. :lol:

- - - Updated - - -

Here's a hint... get a baby wipe.

Its a paradox lol.

His mother was, I got him off simon stone n was told the genetics wouldn't come through on this guy,

- - - Updated - - -

Cheers worked for the mark on his body, but couldnt clean his head properly without upsetting to much even though he is placid as, andy ideas what to do about his head?

hold him firmly behind the head and wipe.

Cheers mate, got most of it off, he actual debt with being held behind his head better than I thought, glad it was something simple,

Cheers guys

That's the worst thing about keeping albinos on newspaper, somedays mines a paradox, others hes not!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back