11 more days

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ronhalling

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Only 11 more days to go before the inaugural NCHG Reptile Expo to be held at Port Macquarie Panthers, they have kept the amount of sellers down to around 21 at the moment due to the poor response (sales wise) of the Hawksbury Expo at Penrith Panthers, we hope to see as many of you wonderful people as possible here to help make this our first Expo a success so it might make it onto the regular Expo calender, Peter Birch From Colourful Critters and Crittacam fame will be here as well for those who are into different types of Anteresia, i hope he brings some of his latest Ants, they are fabulous, :) ...............Ron

Attachments

• reptile expo flyer.doc
    348.5 KB · Views: 43
Only 7 more days to go before the inaugural NCHG Reptile Expo to be held at Port Macquarie Panthers, If we have any Amphibian breeders here or you know of someone who breeds Amphibians and want a table at the Expo please contact the NCHG at the email address in the above flyer, see you all there, i will be the bearded man mountain zipping around on my purple battery 4 wheeler, stop me and say G'day. :) .........................Ron

- - - Updated - - -

Only 6 more days to go before the inaugural NCHG Reptile Expo to be held at Port Macquarie Panthers

Only 5 more days to go before the inaugural NCHG Reptile Expo to be held at Port Macquarie Panthers woot woot

- - - Updated - - -

Only 4 more days to go before the inaugural NCHG Reptile Expo to be held at Port Macquarie Panthers, getting excited :) .........Ron

- - - Updated - - -

Only 2 more days to go before the inaugural NCHG Reptile Expo to be held at Port Macquarie Panthers, hope to see some of you there. :) ..........................Ron

That's it folks "1"more day to go before the inaugural NCHG Reptile Expo to be held at Port Macquarie Panthers, let's hope it's a great day for all and we can start planning for next years 1. :) .........................Ron

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back