New addition

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

snakegirlie

Reaction score
Picked this little guy up from the airport today he is my first ever snake and I'm in love lol
9314c39a132cc1a9776ad5642d55b86f.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You can't go wrong with a Murray Darling as a first (or 2nd, third & fourth) snake. One of the softest natured of the Morelia, usually very calm and placid as well as hardy due to the rigours of their natural environment. I have a soft spot for them as a species and due to their suitability for first time keepers and families with children. My adults are extremely chilled and hatchy's rarely strike, yet are good feeders.

I am sure your MD will bring you much enjoyment and will become a much loved member of the family.

You can't go wrong with a Murray Darling as a first (or 2nd, third & fourth) snake. One of the softest natured of the Morelia, usually very calm and placid as well as hardy due to the rigours of their natural environment. I have a soft spot for them as a species and due to their suitability for first time keepers and families with children. My adults are extremely chilled and hatchy's rarely strike, yet are good feeders.

I am sure your MD will bring you much enjoyment and will become a much loved member of the family.

Yes he is very placid hasn't even looked like biting yet :) I'm very happy with him. Mum is gonna take a bit more convincing to get her to like him lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Judging by the number of snake phobic people that my MD's have converted you are on the right track. If any snake can do it the MD can! :)

Bredli are just as nice I think with behaviour with python depends on the keepers I have got jungles that have been nasty to be able to be handled with not a problems
thig to remember is handle often that way your snake can get use to you and others
good luck with your new loved one he such a cutie but be carefully thay can send you crazzy wanting more lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back