Is your dragon/skink a TV addict ?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

kingofnobbys

Reaction score
All my skinks (BTS and EWS) and beardies love watching TV.

Never known life without the presence of the TV , since they are in the lounge room.

I've one beardie who makes a habit of regularly staying up way past lights off in his enclosure and is nearly always up watching the TV when I am late at night, also likes to have a late night cuddle and uses his beardie-jedi mind-powers to get me to get him out and wont go to sleep some nights without some late night dad time.

The water skink is also an avid TV addict, I often see he up and watching TV , and she retires when the I turn it off to go to bed. She also likes a "midnight" snack too (so I've taken to dropping cricket or 2 in with her after she's had her live insect feed) , she'll have a nap for few hours and then I'll hear her banging away with a cricket in her mouth (often at 11pm at night and hours after her lights switched off).
She's very entertaining to watch.

The other beardie and the BTS disappear into their hides soon after dinner and don't stir again until mid morning.

Do you have a TV addict skink or dragon too ?

A midnight raider ?

Last edited:
my sausage dog ate my tv........with his nose!!!

My BTS likes TV... I'm not sure about the snake though... to focused on snuggling with me!

Bredli

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back