Check out my reptile collection so far!!!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Great setups, the first one in the video looks real good actually :)

Say, would you like to be able to open your glass panels more easily?

To help keep your awesome enclosure clear of smudges on your glass/acrylic panels, I recommend using our finger grips - http://www.virides.com.au/shop

Our finger grips come in a variety of materials and styles. They are very easy to install - clean the glass, peel and stick. Instant use with no curing required.

Payments are serviced securely by PayPal so we can accept Credit/Debit Cards or Bank Transfer.
We also use Australia Post for all of our deliveries.

Thanks :DD... haha good job with the advertising, that stuff looks cool as... ill definitely check it!

You have a very nice collection, i especially like the Jungle you have in the black box, looks like you are well on your way to the big collection you are aiming at. Having said that now to advise you on something that will be especially relevant when your collection gets bigger.....you need to get some F10 wipes or a diluted solution of F10 in a spray bottle and either wipe or spray your hands between handling each animal, it is simple enough to get in the habit of doing and can save a whole collection from cross contamination of disease or mites, i know it can be a bit of a bother to do all the time but in the long run it is worth it, also please close your enclosure doors, i was expecting any minute to see you scrambling around trying to catch your beautiful pair of Beardies. :) ..........................Ron

F10 hand gel is great for between handling each critter :)

Thanks guys!! :) i actually have like a reptile handgel.. i should use it more often. Cheers for the advice!!!

Would normal absorbent alcohol hand gel work between handling the reptiles? or is it toxic to them?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back