This Sunday Everyone!!!!!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
F

FAY

Will be awesome!!!!

- - - Updated - - -

Last edited by a moderator:
Bump.
One more sleep...........Promises to be a really good day not to be missed.

Arghhh! Could not make it. Was unfortunately too busy today. Saddened, but looking forward to the next one. Sounds like it was a lot of fun.

I just walked in the door (in Darwin) after a week in Sydney attending the Easter show and the Illawarra Herp expo. They were brilliant!! I just love seeing so many people enthusiastic about reptiles. The displays were exciting and well thought out. The judging I think got it right I ave t say that!!!). There was something in each of them for everyone, although the Illawarra expo was solely focused on herp addicts. I was lucky enough to hear a few talks and even gave a couple. Im sure these expos will aim to be even bigger and better next year if you all support them. I must thank everyone for their hospitality - you know who you are. Herps Rule!!!
Cheers
Gavin

It was nice to have met you Gavin,but I didn't remember till after you left that you were involved in the Oenpelli search and disappointed that I didn't get to hear your talk as I was busy at my table.
Cheers Rick

Was definitely fantastic to have you on board at these events Gavin. I was lucky to see you at both.
Certainly hope that you can make it down again in the near future.

It was wonderful to have met all of you at the Easter Show and IRS show combined.
It has been a busy couple of months for everyone.

Kane
WILD
Aquarium & Reptile Specilaists

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back